R135 Release Notes (9/15/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the patch update.

What's Changed:
  • Fixed a rare crash issue that involves a character that is downed by matching their Countdown or Trap tile.
  • The Hero Points displayed after purchasing a Hero for Hire store offering will now immediately show the correct amount of Hero Points in all store offerings.
  • Bonus Hero odds will no longer display incorrectly in the Pack Odds screen when no Bonus Heroes are selected.
  • Matching a friendly Fortified Daredevil (Man Without Fear)'s Ambush tile will no longer create two copies of the Trap tile.
  • The Next Level text for Iceman (All-New X-Men)'s power Uncanny Snowman will no longer display both versions of the power at the same time.
  • Nova (Sam Alexander)'s power Rocket Man will now take into account friendly Strike tiles when dealing damage.
  • Yondu (Awesome Mix Volume 2)'s powers will now correctly play sound effects when fired.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No character hint=no new character?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ditto on my excitement for the rocket man nova fix!!!
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Maybe brigby didn't have time to think of a character hint.  Con delays and such....

But hooray for Nova Rocket Man fix
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No clue = Uncle O, clearly a reference to Luke's Uncle Owen Lars. Looks like our first 6* will be Luke Skywalker. Hopefully they start out with 6* Luke Skywalker (Moisture Farmer) to allow some room for growth up to 7* Jedi Apprentice, 8* Jedi Knight and 9* Jedi Master variants.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If there is no new character with this patch it could point to there being several simultaneously released during the anniversary.
  • TTTSB
    TTTSB Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If there is no new character with this patch it could point to there being several simultaneously released during the anniversary.
    Yeah, it's going to be 1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, and 5* variants of Devil Dinosaur, and the extra 4* will be the Women of Power version.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anything to address iOS 11 dropping support for 32bit apps?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This clue clearly indicates we're getting ForgetMeNot.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    there's no clue because we're getting Captain Obvious :wink:
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yay if no new characters , gives us a chance to hold on to HP for anniversary release 

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If no new characters, then I will really enjoy this break.....
    until anniversary when I feel there will be a double release with 4 and 5 stars Crystal & Karnak  :D
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've been unable to play for two weeks since the last update broke both my game (and my son's). Here's hoping it fixes it, though it feels like Customer Service really doesn't care whether I play again or not.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Is this patch expected this week (week of 9/11) or next week (week of 9/18)?  
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    WEBGAS said:
    until anniversary when I feel there will be a double release with 4 and 5 stars Crystal & Karnak  :D
     :/  Exactly what I was thinking.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    WEBGAS said:
     :/  Exactly what I was thinking.
    There is a possibility that we get just one new character during anniversary. They have skipped before without double-hitting afterward.  I am expecting heavy releases around Thor, of course. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @brigby glad to see you are back.  When are you going to post pics of your vacation??  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @wymtime Just look up images of "New Hampshire during the Fall" and you'll pretty much get a good idea of what my vacation was like :)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @wymtime Just look up images of "New Hampshire during the Fall" and you'll pretty much get a good idea of what my vacation was like :)
    Ah, foliage viewing. NH was a good place to grow up.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Looks like they're Dazzling us with no new character hint!  ;)

Also - Yay Nova fix!