Who should I champ next?

I have 4 4* tokens in the queue & enough Iso to champ 1 of them:

Mordo, Punisher MAX, Spider Gwen, & War Machine.

Mordo & WM expire in 6 days, SG & Frank expire in 12. I don't know if I'll be able to play enough in the next 2 wks to get another 380,000 Iso. 

Who hop do you think I should champ next? Thanks!

Comments

• BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    "Hop?" No idea how that got there. That'll teach me not to proofread!
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Pun Max is the best of those, then WM. If you can champ both of them, if you cant id go for pun max
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I'm in the same boat but with the option of ghost rider, nova, and xforce deadpool. What is the order to champ with those three?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    How often do you pull tokens?
    Mordo has 6 weeks left in the latest odds.
    Punmax is better, but Mordo should gain more levels.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Pun max definitely.

@Brigadierbleu

a toss up between nova and deadpool my opinion. DP is a beast when boosted (strong red that true heals, high damage purple, and passive damage black) and pairs well with a champ xforce wolverine. Nova is cheap on powers and throws down mean strike tiles.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I have 4 4* tokens in the queue & enough Iso to champ 1 of them:

Mordo, Punisher MAX, Spider Gwen, & War Machine.

Mordo & WM expire in 6 days, SG & Frank expire in 12. I don't know if I'll be able to play enough in the next 2 wks to get another 380,000 Iso. 

Who hop do you think I should champ next? Thanks!
    I'm in the same boat but with the option of ghost rider, nova, and xforce deadpool. What is the order to champ with those three?
    I don't have a champ War Machine or Spider Gwen so I can't help you there. Punisher MAX is awesome though. I would champ him first. Mordo is still in tokens at a higher rate, I believe, and he's decent too. But definitely Punisher Max out of the two.

Second person, I don't have Ghost Rider champed. I do have Nova and Xforce Deadpool champed. I really enjoy playing with both. I don't think you can go wrong with either, so choose based on your favorite + how well they'll fit in with the other people you'd use based on their colors.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    P.Max for sure
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nova easily!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punisher MAX is the clear winner.

Person #2: Nova! I have all three of those champed. Ghost Rider is fun, but most matches are over before he gets rolling (at which point he's devastating.) X-Force Deadpool is slow but solid when boosted, he's useful for climbing because he has a true heal, and his X-Enforcer is amazing whenever you're in matches in which you're guaranteed to take frequent powerful damage. For example, a PvP match against 4* Rocket and Groot, 4* Gamora, and Medusa. Even with all of her healing, you can take out Medusa in a couple of turns with X-Enforcer as all of R&G's strike tiles coupled with Medusa's countdown and/or attack tile damage will be putting out two or three X-Enforcer countdowns a turn.

That said, Nova is good and fast so he has more day-to-day utility.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Thanks, everyone! Punisher MAX it is!

Brigadierbleu: As others have said, Nova uses his powers at a faster rate but Deadpool has true heal & a strong nuke all in one color. I give Nova a slight edge b/c he can send characters airborne. This move comes in most handy when CD tiles are set to expire or the other team is ready to fire off one of its powers. Both are worth champing, though!