Restoring or Removing Facebook Account

Options
PriceCzech
PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
I've been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest for a few weeks now, and a friend of mine has been playing longer than that. After getting frustrated from having to sell off covers that I wanted to keep, my friend offered to help out. He told me he could get me some new characters and I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. He did that, and I was very grateful. But I have realized now that he somehow cheated to help me out, so now I am "sandboxed." I realized this after I was unable to join Alliances and searched on this forum for the error message I was getting: "JOIN ERROR: We can't contact this Alliance now. Please try again later!"

Is there a way to remove my account or restore it to the point before he cheated? I should have asked what he was doing before I let him play, but I didn't think he would break my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also submitted a ticket to the support team, but I have not received a response yet. Thanks.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I think the best thing you can do is file an in-game ticket, or ask them through the Bugs/Technical Issues forum. Moving this topic over to that sub-forum for their perusal. Good luck (though it might just be easier to start over with a new account).
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can tell you right now that they will absolutely not do this. I contacted them a while ago about getting my sandboxed account reset so I could play from the beginning on my PC and they said no.
  • PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Support got everything taken care of for me. Thanks!