2-star covers for Command Points

deezy
deezy Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I did a quick search before posting this, so I apologize if it's already been talked about (I cannot imagine it hasn't, so...)

We can buy 3- and 4-star covers with CP, why not 2-star?  There are situations where I would gladly part with 5, or even 10, CP to fully cover a second character, allowing me to finally sell the first and free up a roster slot (the ol' 2-star farm.)

Case in point, my second OBW has been sitting at 5-2-5 for WEEKS now, with no end in sight.  Sigh.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed. I've got 10 red covers in my queue for my 2/5/5 Cap that I would happily pay a few CP to use up. Already had to sell off a couple more.
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    If your already adding the additional roster spot for the dupe, then just start your dupe sooner, when the first is around 135 or so. Then get the dupe covered and champed, extra colors can go towards the original to max/sell. You could've saved those few you sold and the 5 in the queue would go to use.

I personally don't add a spot for 2* dupes. I champ, max, and sell then fill the spot with same character. I pay attention to the forum and see which 2* will be essential in PvE and will wait to sell if I need to. But as soon as that event is over, I sell. I'm still adding characters so I still need the hero points for other existing/new 4s and 5s. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not yet at the point where I can afford extra roster slots for dupes. HP are currently a much more valuable resource for me than CP.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    3*s cost 20. 4*s cost 120. 5*s cost 720. By this pattern 2*s would cost 3.333 command points, so I could see anywhere from 3 to 5. While I feel very few people would care, there is certainly some interest in this. More importantly, it would be simple to implement since it would be mostly code copy and paste.