My alliance members are fighting boss Irma

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
Many of my alliance member live in Florida.they can't grind well for lockjaw character?  I dont like to kick off alliance member. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Comments

• Eagledave
    Eagledave Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Surely the OP is tongue- in-cheek here?!

Hope your alliance members are all safe and sound.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like to think that some topics are off-limits for tongue-in-cheek comments of any kind. And surely a natural disaster falls in that category.
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    There are a few ways you help solve the problems caused by boss IRMA:- 

UNICEF USA
    Save the Children
    Oxfam America
    Salvation Army USA
    Global Giving
    ASPCA 
    Best friends

Does anyone else want to make a pun about there being no need to get inhuman over the event? I can't seem to make one without making it sound insulting and judgy... Even just saying that makes it sound like a dig - but I just like puns. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh I really want to hope that TC is just making the little joke and not seriously using the hurricane as an excuse to get free stuff in a F2P game.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    OP, what's the name of your alliance?
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    I find that to be wrong OP.  I also have members in the storm and I gave them a pass.  No point in punishing those who are dealing with real life issues.  This is only a game.  I want to say more, but I don't want any warnings.  
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not much you can do,  Irma power and internet issues made me miss about 3000 points on my sub 2 grind dropping me from T5 to T50. Not too worried about it since new character covers still confer pretty fast
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    nothing's stopping you from being a ****, but I would definitely think twice before kicking because of a natural disaster.  The question I have is, why is this even up for discussion?  Are you trying to see if you'd be hated if you did kick or looking for some kind of handout since your alliance might fall short of the t100?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    The OP said he doesn't want to kick them out, he's looking for other solutions.  :*
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    My team was hovering around the top 100 for a few months, but we've dropped to 400-500. LINE chat has halted. I can only pray everyone is okay.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    I smell 5* Storm incoming...
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Storm's Hailstorm power downgraded to 2* Windy.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Dormammu said:
    The OP said he doesn't want to kick them out, he's looking for other solutions.  :*
    Well he specifically said he didn't want to kick members, but if that wasn't on the table you wouldnt mention it at all. Reading between the lines the hidden subtext of that sentence feels like "But I will if I have to".

As you know, a couple of guys in our alliance are feeling the effects to. I ain't booting them or even searching for a "solution" because it's a game and getting covers for Lockjaw is no where near as important as surviving a natural disaster
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    Well he specifically said he didn't want to kick members, but if that wasn't on the table you wouldnt mention it at all. Reading between the lines the hidden subtext of that sentence feels like "But I will if I have to".

As you know, a couple of guys in our alliance are feeling the effects to. I ain't booting them or even searching for a "solution" because it's a game and getting covers for Lockjaw is no where near as important as surviving a natural disaster
    I agree. It's in poor taste. The importance people place on new releases is staggering to me.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Due to this tragedy I think all players should receive 1 yellow Lockjaw cover :D
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    What attitudes MPQ pulls out of people is downright scary. As a resident in Florida, I'd be hoping some concern would be shown for the players instead of the Lockjaw cover. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I genuinely hope TC is joking.