Heroic 10 pack! Or not?

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
Got a Heroic token from rewards. Went to open it. See token in middle of screen. ****? 10 pack? Sweet!

oh wait.. they randomly switched the order of packs for the Heroic store to be different from all other stores. 

Hmmmm..

cynical thought.. they are fishing for misclicks.
more probable yet another bug in some minor UI element they should be spending 0 time on.

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Had a similarly weird bug. Earned an Elite Token, opened the rewards tab, no left arrow. Scrolled through to find Elite Token page between Classic Legendaries and H4H Store.

Ineptitude rather than cunning, I suspect.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kishida said:
    Had a similarly weird bug. Earned an Elite Token, opened the rewards tab, no left arrow. Scrolled through to find Elite Token page between Classic Legendaries and H4H Store.

Ineptitude rather than cunning, I suspect.
    I've gotten this too - I don't think the page actually gets moved, the game just fails to recognize that you have the token until you scroll, for whatever reason. If you back out of tokens and return, they'll be to the left of heroic as normal.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:

more probable yet another bug in some minor UI element they should be spending 0 time on.
    The only advantage I see from this new layout is after I spend 5 minutes opening my Standard and Elite tokens, and the screen auto switches to Heroic, then I don't have to move my finger 5 cm to the left to open those. 
    So instead of an "Open All" option on the Standard and Elite screens we get this??
  • mahman10
    mahman10 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    I had to do a double take this morning too... First thought that popped up on my head was "wow that's shady, they want people to misclick buy this...."

This is pretty low in my opinion.

Hope it really is just a ui thing...
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't find a reason for such move. Intentional or non-intentional. Has to be a bug...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I see the same, both the 1-heroic in the middle of the screen, as well as the elite tokens being all over the place and no longer on the screen left of the heroics.

Also, there's been an issue for a few months now where I go to the token screen on the main page, and instead of defaulting to the real heroic screen, it defaults to a fake heroic screen where I push right to get to the real heroic screen, and then I push left to get back to the standard token screen. Very strange stuff here!
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    This is a weird change.  I thought at first I had 2 10-packs, even though I haven't hit the season progression rewards yet.
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Daiches said:
    Got a Heroic token from rewards. Went to open it. See token in middle of screen. tinykitty? 10 pack? Sweet!

oh wait.. they randomly switched the order of packs for the Heroic store to be different from all other stores. 

Hmmmm..

For those wondering if you pull a single token and somehow get a 10 pack? the answer is NO!!! Your'e welcome. Someone owes me 7 heroic tokens
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    This is a bug.  Devs want to fix it.  Edit:  fix coming in R135.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    This is a bug.  Devs want to fix it.  Edit:  fix coming in R135.
    Where do you get your info? 
  • bluewolf
    Discord....
  • bluewolf
    D3go is at Hascon this weekend.  Hence the dearth of updates such as Lockjaw info.

The store bug was discovered this AM after the morning data push.  A dev commented on it in the Discord chat.  Just passed it along.

Note:  R135 info would be nice to have.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt...but it's a weird glitch to show up if so. Especially since it's only on the heroic tokens and not any other.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems to be back to normal for me after a reboot. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    It's fixed by a data push just now.
    Is it just me or does that sound like a euphamism for using your phone on the toilet?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    OJSP said:
    Is it just me or does that sound like a euphamism for using your phone on the toilet?
    It's just you
    Um.. nope, not just him...

Ah... Push it...
    Push it real good!

On a more serious note the fact that they fixed it so fast rather than waiting for a patch should poke holes in a lot of tin foil hats that thought this was a secret plan to get people spend more HP by accident.
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    broll said:
    OJSP said:
    It's just you
    Um.. nope, not just him...

Ah... Push it...
    Push it real good!

On a more serious note the fact that they fixed it so fast rather than waiting for a patch should poke holes in a lot of tin foil hats that thought this was a secret plan to get people spend more HP by accident.
    Or... they fixed it really quick so that people would notice and attribute it to being an accident.
    My tin hat remains intact...