Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep106: The Pie Warriors 3

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Kaecillius extra rewards
Lockjaw powers .. in game rewards for hearts of darkness.

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - If Disney and Marvel were smart, they'd somehow get that hurricane named Inhumans
    - Both the Mr. F vs. Doom and Nova vs. Flappy Bird were way easier than I remember. Thanks for being champed!
    - I've been very happy about the new four stars of late, Yondu and now Lockjaw aka Tugger
    - If you would like, Craig, I can have someone recolor Wonder Woman's hair to red if that will help ease the pain
    - I run four star Rocket & Groot level 291 at 3/5/5 and have been playing him a bunch lately in early PVE nodes as it seems at least one other Guardian character has been boosted of late
    - Was this Craig coming out of the closet as a Parrott Head?
    - My rewards of the week were two five star Star-Lord covers and a five star Doc Ock
    - My vine, however, is said five star Doc Ock cover, just need about 500,000 ISO to champ him...not to mention a black Vulture that expires in two days :(
    - more fun than Google, nowhere near as fun Bing
    - hearing Ian speak truth about so many lost episodes of Prod Prod bums me out
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    - My vote goes for Pecan pie. Pumpkin is a close second. I dare not hope for Pumpkin Pie with Pecans.

- My vine was 2 Cloak & Dagger covers... finally got enough ISO this morning and champed her with 30 minutes to spare.

- Definitely agree, Ian's "best build" portion of Featured Character of the Week (week, week...) is one of the best moments on the show. The weekly echo chamber attempts are weak, at best.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --"Treat yo'self!"
    --You could support the game by buying a VIP subscription or Hero Points (but never ISO).
    --Geez, Craig needed a lot of clues to guess Sam Wilson.
    --Speaking of, 4-star Sam Wilson still stinks. Beating him was very easy.
    --I gave up on defeating Kaecilius the first day. After that, I read that using all the whales was working so I did that for days 2 & 3.
    --I'm just fine about being wrong, vis a vis Lockjaw having a stun power. He sounds incredible.
    --Oh, c'mon, guys. Pizza is the best pie.
    --I prefer Rocket & Groot's blue to their green. Doing damage every single turn is great.
    --I try to always pair them with another Guardian, usually 4-star Star-Lord, because of the extra damage the Strike tiles do. Add in 4-star Punisher for the boost he give Strike tiles and those tiles are instantly devastating.