What is the most annoying moves/passive in MPQ to you?

thedarkphoenix
thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
Personally for me ranking at #1 since release and until today.

Furious Charge. For 6 AP you can lose up to potentially 60 ap from 2 random colors. Drives me insane.

Runner up 3carls Energy absorption :s:s:s  

2 super sonic, its just annoying. I hate fighting QS because he slows down the matches so much...ironic i know.

3 Summon Demon.... again just annoying.

4 Flame jet same as 2 and 3 combined.

5 Gamma siphon

6 Mind over matter

7 build a snowman

8 tactical intuition

9 Blind spot

10 Red wing

Comments

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Carnages black and Medusas yellow.......and you face them both....and you have them both in your team. My brain goes bzzzzzzzt!!!! 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Opposition Loki/Storm/Juggernaut board shuffle almost never fail to practically fill the opponent's AP meters from a single cascade.

Redwing is probably the least annoying thing that 3* Falcon does, when compared to AoE Bird Strike and the inevitable flurry of yellow matches.

I'm surprised there's no Kamala Khan in that list.  The Vision/4* Star-Lord/KK node in the recent Deadpool PvE is some mighty fine trolling by the developers.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Prof X kept doing blind spot on me in ddq. Luckily I was easily able to match it away. Doom always does summon demons when I'm just about to kill his ****. Like 2 health left and I'm like "Let me guess, he's about to do summon demons....yyyyup." Hulk's anger is pretty annoying when you forget to bring a stun. Triggered, greens everywhere, cascade, clap, cascade, clap, smash.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Teen Jean's Psychic Feedback is the worst. I hate not being able to take match-5's, or worse forgetting about it and getting stunned.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Furious Charge and Psychic Feedback, definitely.

Stuns as a category are frustrating, but as much as anything, that's because the AI always seems to get the AP for them right when I'm about to fire a key power.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Medusa's passive annoys me but it's probably since I've been using her a lot here lately. That matches seem to take forever especially if you match 2 or more special tiles. 
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Everything Ares does is annoying cheap green, aoe red and big nukecyellow. Ugh.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Personally, I loathe Guard Dog. "Let's flood the board with enemy special tiles. Oh, you matched some away, either intentionally or accidentally in a cascade? Attack! What's this? The AI also matched some away? Oh, you STILL get attacked! Whee! Isn't this, just like, SO fun?"
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anything with a long animation.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Personally for me ranking at #1 since release and until today.

Furious Charge. For 6 AP you can lose up to potentially 60 ap from 2 random colors. Drives me insane.

Spot on. Mine too. That made me roster & champ She-Hulk, in the hopes that I would user her too, but never saw myself doing so, because I already have 10 4* champs and thus rarely play with 3 stars if I don't have to, so I sold her after some time. But still.. I'm annoyed whenever I play against her and I usually prioritize her just because of that Furious Charge. 
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    I'm surprised there's no Kamala Khan in that list.  The Vision/4* Star-Lord/KK node in the recent Deadpool PvE is some mighty fine trolling by the developers.
    I had no problems with that node... but then again I used R&G, Gamora & Medusa... so I shouldn't had any trouble. Also prioritizing Vision helps a lot, since he is the only one on that team that can really drag the match. After he's gone, it's game over basically. 
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Daken's passive - always seems to be green heavy boards
    3Carol - I strongly believe 3Carol's PvP is the worst to play, period. Hulk is probably in 2nd
    4Carol - losing your strongest color is stupid enough, but when it also comes with return AOE damage... eww. Boosted 4Carol is super super frustrating!

And who can end this list without the scourge of PvE, ULTRON SENTRIES! Swarm is the dumbest move in the entire game, hands down.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    D4Ni13 said:
    I had no problems with that node... but then again I used R&G, Gamora & Medusa... so I shouldn't had any trouble. Also prioritizing Vision helps a lot, since he is the only one on that team that can really drag the match. After he's gone, it's game over basically. 
    Vision?  I hit KK first on that one...but then I was using IM40/Peggy to make sure that their stuff always cost just a wee bit more than normal.  Having it the required 4-star node with a woefully underpowered 4-star?  THAT'S the mighty fine trolling...
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I loathe Furious Charge as much as the next guy, but for sheer amount of time wasted watching the animations: Loki's illusions (cast animation... wait ... shuffle animation ... wait ... matches resolves / horrendous cascade) and Daken's chemical reaction
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Carol is especially annoying when you're facing her in low level (DDQ) nodes. 'Oh hey, you made a match and it cascaded, doing 250+200+150 damage. Yeah, let me trigger Energy Absorbtion 3 times. Shhhhloorrrrp... Shhhhloorrrrp..... Shhhhloorrrrp. Oh hey, sweet, red AP, let me fire some Photonic Blasts'.

Anyway, one of my personal 'most annoying' is the Green Sentry passive (destroy bottom X tiles of a column when <condition>'. Always leads to cascades, always takes out your special tiles, and generates a tinykittyload of AP for the enemy. Always.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    D4Ni13 said:
    Vision?  I hit KK first on that one...but then I was using IM40/Peggy to make sure that their stuff always cost just a wee bit more than normal.  Having it the required 4-star node with a woefully underpowered 4-star?  THAT'S the mighty fine trolling...
    Agreed. I saved Vision for last. Take out KK first so she's not healing the others as you take them down. Stun Star-Lord and take him down, then Vision by himself is a cake-walk. Even if you're really only using two characters and a literal sandbag, it is still do-able.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate it when the AI has Gamma Syphon as a team-up (which it seems to a lot) because you can guarantee it will fire just as you have your green AP power ready to go. Half the time I didn't even notice the AI matching any team-up tiles but that doesn't seem to affect it...
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed. I saved Vision for last. Take out KK first so she's not healing the others as you take them down. Stun Star-Lord and take him down, then Vision by himself is a cake-walk. Even if you're really only using two characters and a literal sandbag, it is still do-able.
    The only danger in leaving Vision for last is that when he uses his blue, suddenly every match he makes hurts. It's not Gamora-black or Patch-red level of pain but it can take a bigger bite out of you than you'd like.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moonstone annoys the tinykitty out of me, mostly because her boring animations take so long and I've seen them a zillion times.