Options
MissoesRicRose
MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
Instead of filling the game with repetition. Put an original super villain

Comments

• Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm ok with some repetition, so long as they have some what different skills.

new is nice but I think one point of having the same is to have someone to give out covers of the same but alternate character from champions.

but yes, new characters is definitely welcome.
    :)
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options

MODOK Powers:

Purple / Blue / Yellow

Hyper Psionic Blast: (Power cost: 8) Shoot a powerful projectile at enemies. The more purple blocks are on the board, the less damage is done to the 3 opponents.

Killer Illumination: (Power cost: 8) Throw of lightning, destroying 2 tiles plus one for every two blue AP her team has, dealing damage and generating AP.

Big Barrier: (Power cost: 8) Creates a special tile that while on board eliminates all special powers of enemies. Then MODOK places a 4-count countdown tile on the frame. While active, MODOK intercepts targeted attacks, resisting 10% of damage done. If the attack is less than 584 damage, it dodges, resisting 75% of damage.

• Scouseroy
    Scouseroy Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Big barrier kill the opposing team power for 8 from the description Im guessing including active and passive abilities and gives damage resistance and avoidance that seems fairly unbalanced  especially as a few good protect files can take match damage to single figures far too powerful
    for such a mediocre villain
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think if MODOK were going to be represented in the game, all of his abilities should be weird, off-the-wall utility abilities that are largely useless but cheap, but also produce countdowns (that uniquely replace themselves like with Vision's blue), all of different lengths, that say "when this CD expires, if all three of MODOK'S countdowns have expired this turn, instantly down a random character. Otherwise, do X." Where X is different for each type of CD.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll just mention here that my son has asked for MODOK in just about "Which new character would you like to see?" poll that he's answered. You think Prof X has the Forehead of Doom? Just wait until MODOK shows up!!! :)
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's a forum for this kind of stuff. 

Its called Speculation and Concepts.