MPQ hasn't evolved a bit... It regressed! (MPQ on maintenance mode?)...

2»

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    I like escalators because they can never break; it can only become stairs. You should never see an escalator temporarily out of order sign, just escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.
    Mitch Hedberg.  I love this joke of his.  
    R.I.P. Mitch. He was amazing.
  • Avalancher
    Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    ***Nope***

But you got your attention, mad grats.

***Removed personal attack - Ducky

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards

Exactly. I know player opinions matter but this is extreme. 
    Not for this particular player.  If you've read any of their other posts, they believe their litter box leavings smell like ambrosia, and the rest of us should be paying careful attention to their sage advice on all matters great and small.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Calnexin said:

Exactly. I know player opinions matter but this is extreme. 
    Not for this particular player.  If you've read any of their other posts, they believe their litter box leavings smell like ambrosia, and the rest of us should be paying careful attention to their sage advice on all matters great and small.
    I've read a few, they've had some good points but at this point, it's falling on deaf ears. It's like the customer that  complains about the service everytime they're at a restaurant but still goes back. There will be bets made about how long they'll "stay" away this time. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [OP has stated their opinions, and the replies are primarily "attaboy", "goiod riddance", and general trolling.  Locking this thread.]
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Also, please do not use "spam" or "abuse" flags as catch-all dislike buttons.  This forum does not support a downvote function.  Misuse of forum flags will result in warnings or loss of forum privileges.]
This discussion has been closed.