The X-Men 2 are Recruiting

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
The X-Men 2 is a brother/sister to our main alliance (The X-Men). We are looking for active members who can score at least 500+ in pvp and score pretty good in pve

Heres a few requirements:

* Be active
* score 500+ in pve
* score well in pve

Thats it, should be obtainable for anyone.

Important Information:

Joing this alliance will help your chance in being recruited into our main alliance. If we see you are scoring higher than someone in our main alliance, they will be removed and you will be added.

Also you will have to buy your roster spot, so the earlier you join the cheaper it will be.

If you are interested please leave a comment below and please include rank and roster.

Goodluck to all that applies.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ok the alliance is finally up. Please search for The X-Men 2

Goodluck to all that applies
  • Unknown
    Options
    We have a bit of a problem with Your nickname... I assume it was meant to be "marvel's hitman", but currently we read it as marvel sh1tman. If it's possible, we will change Your nickname to marvelhitman.
    Cheers,
    Emeryt
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    We have a bit of a problem with Your nickname... I assume it was meant to be "marvel's hitman", but currently we read it as marvel sh1tman. If it's possible, we will change Your nickname to marvelhitman.
    Cheers,
    Emeryt
    o wow i see what you mean. Please change it, it was not meant to mean that. Sorry if anyone was offended
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yes, a similar problem happened to the store Pen Island when they got their website. Shockingly, they retained the name, with the .net suffix.

Some more here: http://listverse.com/2007/08/01/top-10- ... ite-names/
  • Unknown
    Options
    'm looking for an alliance, cause mine just withered away. I have of all the characters.
    My 100+ 3*
    -141 cap, 107 (maxing him right now) doom, 105 hulk
    4-5 of 2stars maxed
    PM if youre interested
    username "ryanrod"
    season 1 3954
    simulator 52591

Also my firend is looking for an alliance, he's an active player with 5 2*s maxed and he's in the transition for 3*s, he's also an active player
    season 1 3292
    simulator 41711
    User name "zerep"
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    Options
    Rankings:
    Season 1 - 192nd (4,697 pts)
    Simulator - 167th (42,000 pts)
    Doctor's Orders - 9th (615 pts)
    God of Lies - 26th (703 pts)

Thor (85), Storm (78), Black Widow (70), Magneto (64), Ares (62), Wolverine (57).

Still leveling those guys and then Capt America, Hawkeye, Daken, Moonstone, Bullseye, etc..

Have 15 3* and Wolverine x-force, just need some more covers.

Username: "mmrosek"