Deadpool vs MPQ ran again so quickly because it would push art data out faster?

They did drop data in the last update and most people think the load time is loading new art and animations.  Do you think Deadpool vs MPQ is so they can send out way more art or just a very quick turn around on one of the worst events in the game?

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 590 Critical Contributor
    It's possible, that is a good thought, but it is also one that does run regularly anyway. Plus, "one of the worst"? Really? A wide variety of different opponents to fight, pretty low intensity, as a 2 day event that takes 4 days. It has its downside but certainly not one of the worst.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's possible, that is a good thought, but it is also one that does run regularly anyway. Plus, "one of the worst"? Really? A wide variety of different opponents to fight, pretty low intensity, as a 2 day event that takes 4 days. It has its downside but certainly not one of the worst.
    It's the worst in terms of ISO production.
    Two day subs are evil.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I highly doubt the event has anything to do with the data issue.

i also like the Deadpool event.  Sure it's lower for ISO, but more variety of opponents, easy progression, and easier to get HP from sub rewards.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate the iso crunch from 2 day subs. Luckily I'm only working on rechamping the 2 farm currently..... 
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    With no goon modes, all heroes even 200 level heroes can hit for 1000s of damage on every character in one fight. No real way to avoid damage unlike the more puzzle heavy goon CD tiles. Only reason I considered this event one of the worst.  38 hero fights back to back if you clear optimally.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 590 Critical Contributor
    I have a level 70 sandman and my 2 Cap is being regrown, currently level 25. I didn't need a health pack for either. I like the variety, the SCL scaling makes it ok for the most part. The iso,I will concede, I need it too.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    it's not as much of a meat grinder as Simulator was
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the difference is that Simulator is always updated with new teams where as DPvs mpq has had the same teams since its inception.

it takes a few events before players can tune their roster to break whatever synergy the AI team relies upon.