What one balanced power would you like on lockjaw?

Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
Almost everyone has a nuke, most have special tile generation and some are AP batteries. What new weird yet balanced power would you like to see on Lockjaw?
Tagged:

Comments

• Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I imagine his teleportation ability will manifest as either damage avoidance (similar to spider woman's black) or tile swapping. Either would be pretty cool. Or maybe he can stun someone by encasing them in dog drool..
  • Power_Stryke
    Power_Stryke Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Possibly were he disables a power or emery with his lockjaw ability. I never forget reading a fantastic four were he & the thing was locked in tug of war with a door handle. The thing could not budge him 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure that it would be 'balanced' but I'd love if he got the mutation 'Guard Dog' passive.

It would be perfect for Cardusa :D

KGB

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    The power to inspire the devs/ @Cthulhu /whoever to start doing proper character previews again.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe he could teleport an ally out of the game for a set amount of rounds - they would be able to heal and be immune from damage until they return. I guess would have to be a countdown tile you want kept on the board.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love for a character to have an activated power that puts out a special tile (ala web or invisible tiles) + some damage  that would suppress a chosen enemies random passive power while that tile is on the board.  You would choose the character but if they have more than one passive, it is random.  For Lockjaw I really wish that is what The Dog That Bit You Power would have been.