Conspiracy Theories

2»

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    - You only need one AP. Just one. You spend the match just matching away everything. After what feels like an hour you do one last match to kill them off and that match sets off a huge cascade for you giving tons and tons of now completely useless AP. Yay.
    This made me lol. Happens all the time.  :D

10_EFX_01 said:
    p.s. Thanks for plagiarizing my Daken theory(credit me next time)
    Credit to 10_EFX_01 who believes Daken is out to get him.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you ever felt like... whenever a Mindless One drops its massive defense tile at the beginning of the match, it's always in the very bottom left corner and you never find a way to match it away?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    Have you ever felt like... whenever a Mindless One drops its massive defense tile at the beginning of the match, it's always in the very bottom left corner and you never find a way to match it away?
    I had a board this morning that had about two or three possible yellow matches right at the start. Where does their protect tile go? The solitary yellow tile in the bottom left corner. Did we get the same board? 
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    RNG! No, not Rocket N Groot. It's not a game it's a simulation of a game. No seriously I agree with and was thinking this samething just a few days ago (All of the above). 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:

- You only need one AP. Just one. You spend the match just matching away everything. After what feels like an hour you do one last match to kill them off and that match sets off a huge cascade for you giving tons and tons of now completely useless AP. Yay.
    Oh, God, yes! So many massive cascades that occur after your last opponent is downed. Yep. Thanks, D3! :disappointed:
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    The Strange Sight Boss fight plays so much faster because they dont want you to take your time and think of your plays. The other games are artificially slowed.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    That moment when Scarlet Witch is on your team, the AI just finished their turn, leaving a sweet 5-match ripe for the taking. Ooops SC just ruined it by placing her Arcane Incantation tile right where you 5-match used to be
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    It's no coincidence Thanos' green ability is called "Come and Get Me!"  Even when that monster countdown tile seems safely tucked away in a bottom corner, the AI will overcome all probability to neuter it. Go ahead, fortify that tile and watch in astonished horror as it's gone by your next turn.

It's strangely fitting, since Thanos has successfully achieved absolute power on multiple occasions in the Marvel Comics universe(s), only to derp it away and let his enemies win the day.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNG  sometimes decides for you which character you need to champ. Pulled 3 elektras over the past few days. One from a vault and two LTS in a row.

Have to champ her now so I can stop pulling her covers lol.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's no coincidence Thanos' green ability is called "Come and Get Me!"  Even when that monster countdown tile seems safely tucked away in a bottom corner, the AI will overcome all probability to neuter it. Go ahead, fortify that tile and watch in astonished horror as it's gone by your next turn.

It's strangely fitting, since Thanos has successfully achieved absolute power on multiple occasions in the Marvel Comics universe(s), only to derp it away and let his enemies win the day.
    It should have a secondary animation that plays when it gets matched away, that's basically just Thanos going "No! This cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!" ;)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Akatosh said:
    That moment when Scarlet Witch is on your team, the AI just finished their turn, leaving a sweet 5-match ripe for the taking. Ooops SC just ruined it by placing her Arcane Incantation tile right where you 5-match used to be
    Baby Groot has also made an art out of screwing up great matches. "Can I match away my nuke? No, not yet. How about strikes? No, oooh but I CAN match away this cross-shaped match five as a match four! I am Groot." No, Baby Groot, no! Dammit that would have given me a critical and triggered another match. Stupid tree. :(