Game crashed in the middle of a wave node

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
The game crashed on me this morning while I was in the middle of a wave node. 

I can't remember the node name, but it was the final wave node in the Book of Vishanti sub of Strange Sights, the one that rewards a command point. 

I was in the second wave of my fourth clear when the screen abruptly went black and returned to my phone's home screen. So it wasn't right after the board dropped or anything. Honestly, I would have preferred that, rather than wasting the time I had already put into the fight. 

Anyway, I force quit the app and cleared the cache before restarting. No more crashes, but I didn't replay that wave node either, as I didn't have time. 

Comments

• Tiggida
    Tiggida Posts: 64 Match Maker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Game has been crashing on me a lot too since today's patch. I'm on IOS. I haven't personally had any issues with the game crashing in years. 
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I frequently had the BDOD crash and am so glad that appears to be fixed! Today I had the first crash in around a month and it happened in the middle of a match. It was a regular match, not a wave, and it happened after the AI had finished its turn. When I tried to make my move the board was unresponsive for about 15 seconds, then I got the crash dialog. Here is the setup:

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    rixmith said:
    I frequently had the BDOD crash and am so glad that appears to be fixed! Today I had the first crash in around a month and it happened in the middle of a match. It was a regular match, not a wave, and it happened after the AI had finished its turn. When I tried to make my move the board was unresponsive for about 15 seconds, then I got the crash dialog. Here is the setup:

Had the same thing twice in past 3 days. This one is different from BDOD. This happens in the middle of the match exactly like you described. Can't seem to figure out what's causing it.
    On Android