Cant load my saved game

The game starts from the beginning. Tried closing and reopening a few times to no avail.

Help!

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Mjolnirmight, it sounds like you might need to restore your account. If you hadn't saved your progress using the Facebook Backup feature (or this feature does is not working), than you'll need to contact Customer Support so that they can manually restore your lost save progress. Hopefully this helps!
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Thanks. I already reached out to customer support. I have been playing and backing up with Facebook since January 2014. I cant seem to restore my account though.

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same problem. Have they contacted you recently? They have been able to restore my account a handful of times, now they can't or won't restore it and they won't give any updates on when it'll be restored. 
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Jordan said:
    I'm having the same problem. Have they contacted you recently? They have been able to restore my account a handful of times, now they can't or won't restore it and they won't give any updates on when it'll be restored. 
    they fixed the problem really quickly. never had a problem before or since. been playing for years.