Puzzle Warriors 3 - E105: Who let the dog out?

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R134 
* New character announced: Lockjaw!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - one day, Ian will take the phone off the hook before he starts recording...one day...
    - but taking a hard stance against Houston, didn't see that one coming
    - Power Man vs. Gamora, no cue on that Crash match up, but he's the last newbie until Anniversary time
    - I am all for Lockjaw being in the game, the only Inhuman I accept
    - Lockjaw's origin is muddy at best, it's actually both things you mentioned
    - I did the math on both two and three star recycling before and it is worth it. For example, when all said and done, fully champing and selling a two star puts you 5000 ISO, 250 HP, 5 CP, three 3 stars and five heroic tokens ahead of the game
    - Based on the cartoon discussion, I would recommend Ian check out the upcoming Conan/Wonder Woman crossover, but I know how he feels about reading comics
    - My Mordo is level 302, 5/5/3. I understand with his rework, he does lots of damage
    - My vine is a black Battery Bird I just need either other color cover to champ him
    - My reward of the week was a five star Doc Ock, fully covering him
    - You guys are the Whitman, Price and Huddad of podcasting. You remember them...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlVa6HjV8k
    - Glad to have you on team Sticker, Ray #PinsSuck
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't agree on the neg Cloak and Dagger comment. They are extremely flexible and worth much more than just a Black AP battery. Had an awesome time with C&D and Blade vs Galactus. Free strikes AND free attack tiles are amazing. My C&D is level 111, and it was still amazing.

That's right, key lime pie. Touche, Craig.

Boy-Band discussions: Totally dope, and do not approve.

Next 5*: Rhody & Groot. Fires an awesome gun animation that places a CD tiles that, when resolves, places a repeater tile that does damage every 2 turns :)

I can't imagine this Kingpin change will boost his usage.

I also play Mordo at 3/5/5. Staff is pretty lackluster.

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --A surprising PW3 PSA but I can't say that I disagree.
    --I understand that some people can't move out of danger areas but those that move into such areas are foolish.
    --You've probably learned by now that the Kingpin and Ghost Rider covers from "System Reboot" were random. GR was a Champion level for me and Kingpin was a color I wasn't already maxed out on.
    --I think Craig is confusing Hippos with Kimodo Dragons.
    --One of Lockjaw's abilities in the comics is that once he bites down, no force can open his jaws. I suspect that will translate to a stun power in MPQ. Also, Lockjaw is a mutated dog.
    --I've changed how I had my Mordo set up based on your review. Thanks, PW3!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    --I think Craig is confusing Hippos with Kimodo Dragons.

Not sure if you meant Komodo Dragons or Kimono Dragons :)

In any case, it's not a mistake that Craig would get to make twice.