Visual error: AP bars flashing as if ready despite insufficient AP

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards

I just played a PvP fight in Blind Justice where, midway through, three of the bars that indicate my characters' AP levels for their powers started flashing as if they were ready to fire, even though they weren't full yet. The bar was still displaying the correct amount of AP, so they didn't look like they were full, but also had the white “pulse” animation running across them. It happened after an enemy cascade and stopped after a few turns. 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the same thing happen. Also had the "pulse" go for a character who did have enough AP, but was stunned. I think it might have happened in PvE as well, but I know it happened during Blind Justice.
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Were any of you fighting Star-Lord by chance?

I just had a strange occurrence in a match where Star-Lord 5* fired Something Bad, and played the animation as if stealing a yellow tile though it was not a special tile. Afterwards, I was unable to fire Daredevil's blue, Billy Club, even though my interface (on Steam) still showed 9 blue AP. I suspect somehow Star-Lord used his stealing a tile animation rather than stealing AP and updating the interface.

I'm hesitant to file a bug until I can confirm the issue myself, but finding a Star-Lord to fight at my leisure is challenging.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've also seen another weird glitch at the same time, that may or may not be related.  Using 5* Hulk (sometimes I try to have fun with bad characters), Bruce Banner converted to the Hulk, but his powers did not change to green and purple.  The new power descriptions were shown with blue and black as the colors, with blue blinking as if ready to fire despite showing the amount of current blue AP which was less than the cost.  I was able to fire it and use green AP normally, so it was just a display bug.  The colors corrected on my next turn.

I'm not sure if this was related, or if there's a separate Hulk glitch on top of the blinking AP bars showing skills ready when they are not.

I have screenshots on my phone, will send one to customer support.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    meekersX said:
    Were any of you fighting Star-Lord by chance?
    I don't think I've ever fought 5* Starlord. I know it has happened in fights that didn't involve any version of him, tho.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have seen this too.  5SL is not the trigger for me...
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I've noticed that when AP is drained (e.g. by Kingpin, She-Hulk, Black Widow etc.) while powers were ready, the bars will keep flashing for a few seconds without enough AP, but then will stop.