Iron Fist (Danny Rand) green

Jarvind
Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but putting it out there:

If 2 opponents are left and you use Crowd Control to down one, the black AP is not awarded as the description would seem to suggest - instead, the first opponent goes down, then bonus damage is dealt to the second, as though the power had been fired against a single enemy. 

This seems like it's along the same lines as Daken dealing damage twice with his blue so I figured it was probably a bug. 

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is not new behavior, but I agree it doesn't seem to working as the description reads.  I.E. not a new bug.
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    I wouldn't even call it a bug.  It deals damage, THEN, if there is more than 1 remaining gain black AP, otherwise deal extra damage.  (either to the original, or if the 2nd character was downed by the initial attack then deal it to the remaining character.)

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    @jarvind @bluewolf Actually, unlike many of the others, this is working exactly the way it's supposed to:
    Deals 5069 damage.
    Then (it does use the word then. meaning after the initial damage) if there is more than 1 enemy remaining, gains 4 Black AP.
    Otherwise, deals 1390 extra damage.

The problems with other powers may have been due to a system change required for Crowd Control to work the way it was intended, so Iron Fist broke the streak of good Marvel Netfix series and broke the game too.
    Thanks Obama.
    Agreed this is how it's supposed to work, that's why the animation shows two moves and is called crowd control.

If only Obama were still here...