I have reached the MPQ mountaintop, and I am filled with gratitude.

Options
Avalancher
Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
edited August 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Every time I think I cannot enjoy this game more, they make it so much better that I am overjoyed all over again.  Here's my latest glow:

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 late, went to the theater the last week it was still running.  Sitting through the credits, as the Concept Artists scrolled past, I gasped with bliss. One of my former students was part of that list.  I had not been a huge Guardians fan until that moment, now I cannot get enough.

When baby Groot came to the game, not only did he have a Skottie Young cover, he also upped the ante tremendously. I am a Court Death addict, health packs are never safe around me.  Faster than I could say "power creep", I was dropping sprouts and destroying nodes faster than I ever thought possible. RBG, in fact, actually caused me to invest some serious ISO-8 in 5 star StarLord. Combined with the removal of the scaling headaches in story mode, many of my prayers were answered and the glory of the Guardians shone round about me. I would like to thank each and every developer at D3 who contributed to these glorious new Guardians. I rarely get to use their abilities, since the strike tiles are so sensational.

Big bouncy beatdowns, shuffling through SL5, SL4, and Gamora4 with Thanos5/RBG on the way to sub 30 minute clears and grinds in PvE.

Heaven on Earth.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options
    OK, then.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm rocking R4G, G4mora and Medusa. This may be the first event with goons that Strange doesn't get much love from me.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I saw GotG2 on my plane trip to DR. Enjoyed every second of it. I never saw GotG1 but its on my to do list now.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok...... 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I'm rocking R4G, G4mora and Medusa. This may be the first event with goons that Strange doesn't get much love from me.
    I'm in that same boat. R4G boosted puts out ridiculous strike tiles. Even unboosted Medusa makes the matches so short. It is literally the first time I haven't brought Strange out. 
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    what did I just read... 
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boosted R&G + any other Guardian = "extreme fast forward" mode. Pretty wicked.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Skottie Young can't see enough representation in this game as far as I'm concerned. 

And very cool to see your student in the credits. 
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I didn't know we had any happy players left!  Congrats on finding new ways to stay connected. 
  • Avalancher
    Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks!!!