Galactus Event Wave Missions Not Awarding Full Points on Completion

MRDorg
MRDorg Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I'm posting this here because I didn't see a specific thread about this. I did post this in another thread about the Galactus event, but the original post seemed to be about a different issue.

I have 2 accounts I play with, both rank 8 with similar heroes. I've noticed points differences in alliance events I couldn't explain and finally started tracking after seeing an apparent loss of points on one account in this event. Since I started tracking, I have documented 4 specific times when one account or the other did a wave submission and didn't get the full points. At the points summary tally screen, it says I'm getting the full points for the mission, but the tally comes up short. Between the 2 accounts, I've documented 7,536 points lost in this manner, and inferred 2,240 points lost before I started keeping track by comparing the total points between the accounts. That's 9,776 lost to my alliance so far just from my missions.

Is there anything usually done when bugs like this happen? It makes it frustrating to see no apparent means of recouping losses or -- in most cases -- even being able to tell you got short-changed without very close accounting like I started doing.

To be clear, none of the missions I failed to get full points in were failed missions. All were successes. In the ones I documented my progress for, they all gave some points, but not the full listed amount.

Comments

• MRDorg
    Update: Still happening today, same conditions. It seems to be waved missions only and not all the time.
  • MRDorg
    I forgot to mention this was happening on 2 different Android devices, one with an older OS, one more up-to-date.