what is intercept??

Lucifier
Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
hi i was reading in the forum and i notice this:

"- are you getting intercepts - a single intercept can be 2k ISO and you get several a day.."

what is intercepts, how to get it, am i missing something?

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Make  purchase. Literally any purchase. You'll start getting bonuses after fights, anywhere from 500-2000 iso, 10-100hp, or elite/heroic tokens. 

Lasts 30 days, I believe. 
  • Jomu5
    Jomu5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Purchase anything and you get 28 days where you are eligible for intercepts
  • Lucifier
    thanks, i am already VIP (i just did not know it is called intercept), plus i read in the forum some says you may get about 15K iso

"""Intercepts are a big thing, and net me upward of 15k or more on a good day."""

i don't think i saw the 2K iso before, but it is really good rewards.

• Lucifier
    i hear about something called gold club, how to join that, i am about to make a purchase.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    There are buy clubs. They are usually organized on Line, a chat app that MPQ players have taken to using for alliance communications and whatnot. 

Basically, you get 20 people in one alliance, and everyone buys something. Because your alliance mates get bonus cp for large purchases, you take that x20 and everyone gets a bunch of cp. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any stat-trackers know the average (weekly or daily) intake of rewards they're getting from intercepts?  I'm wondering if it makes a major difference.

I've been free to play since I started over 1,000 days ago. I have a **** ton of HP, Heroic Tokens, Legendary Tokens and CP. Iso is definately where my progression bottlenecks as even without opening tokens, I am getting 4* covers way faster than I can champ them. Just wondering if the rewards are significant, as I heard they scaled back once ads were removed.  
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    There are buy clubs. They are usually organized on Line, a chat app that MPQ players have taken to using for alliance communications and whatnot. 

Basically, you get 20 people in one alliance, and everyone buys something. Because your alliance mates get bonus cp for large purchases, you take that x20 and everyone gets a bunch of cp. 
    @Lucifier

Line is worth it. I know the conversation we had, but I'm telling you it's worth it. The community this game has behind it extends infinitely past the forums....

Get it, get into an alliance that uses it. They can help you from there. From finding buy clubs to Versus battle chats to help your scores. Plus, other helpful strategies for tough matches/bosses or just people that understand the game intimately to help you make roster decisions. The app is worth having, did I mention it's free? 
  • Lucifier
    honestly i think the intercept rewards is much more than the VIP daily reward (except the legendary token).

well at least you will get 10 intercepts rewards per day (could be 12 or so), so yeah it make difference specially for beginner (or maybe mid players).

if you think of it as iso, could be like 3-5K iso /day, 
    and elite/heroic token, will get you covers, that can be used for farming, bring you more iso.
    so lets assume it worth 5k more iso /day.
    in 1000 days, that 5 million more iso, i think this is enough to champ 14-15 4* char.

well if you have ton of HP, CP, tokens. (and assuming you have many 4* champed) then any 4* cover you open (already champed), you may get iso rewards from it.

if you have ton of HP (that you don't need) there is a vault now with 40 items (i think it gives 17.5k iso total  + HORNHED TOKEN + 3 3* cover + 8 heroic token and many 2* covers) that can be use for farming.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Lucifier said:
    honestly i think the intercept rewards is much more than the VIP daily reward (except the legendary token).

well at least you will get 10 intercepts rewards per day (could be 12 or so), so yeah it make difference specially for beginner (or maybe mid players).

if you think of it as iso, could be like 3-5K iso /day, 
    and elite/heroic token, will get you covers, that can be used for farming, bring you more iso.
    so lets assume it worth 5k more iso /day.
    in 1000 days, that 5 million more iso, i think this is enough to champ 14-15 4* char.

well if you have ton of HP, CP, tokens. (and assuming you have many 4* champed) then any 4* cover you open (already champed), you may get iso rewards from it.

if you have ton of HP (that you don't need) there is a vault now with 40 items (i think it gives 17.5k iso total  + HORNHED TOKEN + 3 3* cover + 8 heroic token and many 2* covers) that can be use for farming.
    You get intercepts if you buy VIP...