3* Strange Flames of the Faltine not firing after 2nd Mook fires power

Options
I noticed that at least thrice while playing with 3 * Dr. Strange in the Galactus Hungers PVE that the Flames of Faltine would fire after a mook would fire a power, but if a second mook fired a power during the turn, nothing.  I doubt it matters, but it happened at least twice in the 2 * BW wave attack (with 3* Hulk the 3rd character) and at least once during the 3 * DD maggia attack (I don't remember off hand who the 3rd character was).

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Generally, Flames of the Faltine only plays the animation once per turn. It does trigger once per enemy power being fired, though, with damage and healing. A little banner should go by, though. Maybe that's what was happening?

It does NOT trigger when an enemy passive power triggers, although I don't think that's the case here. It's most confusing with HAMMER Snipers and Brotherhood Criterion self-destruct powers, but I don't think there are any of those in the Galactus event.
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    I'll try to remember to check to see if that could be what happened next time I play him.