Thanks for the Reboot!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I decided to redownload the game after being away since February. Ironically I left and returned the same months last year. Nonetheless, I wanted to play Galactus and see some other new changes. Well System Reboot was great! My KP and GR were stuck at 4/3/5 and 1/5/5 forever.. I received black KP and green GR! Awesome! I wish we got a System Reboot for every rebalanced character as a nice reintroduction. Thanks guys!

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    The punisher has returned. Welcome back.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

yes welcome back!

• herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    No luck for me, I needed Ghost Rider red and got black.

With my luck I'll probably get another purple for Kingpin but I guess the odds are better there since I only have five in one color. 

I was under the (false apparently) impression that a "random" cover would be one you didnt have five in already.

Edit: Well, at least I got a yellow Kingpin, too bad he's now 1/5/5, not a fun place to be.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome back. And enjoy the new scaling in the PvE - this is the main change since you've left (I am sure you know this). And it makes the game much more fun (by being less grindy if you decide to). 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5/5/2 Ghost Rider needs a black cover, but of course I received a green one :angry:  (hey devs how is that colorless covers feature coming along!)

I had fully expected the Kingpin cover to be a yellow one, seeing my Kingpin is stuck at 2/0/5 for months now. But surprise, I finally got a purple cover making him 2/1/5 :mrgreen:

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    One idea if System reboot gets added for each character rework:

Make the nodes have 6 replays, so one can play them over and over again. Give out a reward only for first clear, that way it is optional.

my idea: To test the character rework properly ylu may want to play different combinations of teams with them boosted. You cannot do that in sim and you cannot replay 1/1 nodes.

thanks!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    supergarv said:
    One idea if System reboot gets added for each character rework:

Make the nodes have 6 replays, so one can play them over and over again. Give out a reward only for first clear, that way it is optional.

my idea: To test the character rework properly ylu may want to play different combinations of teams with them boosted. You cannot do that in sim and you cannot replay 1/1 nodes.

thanks!
    Actually, you can replay these nodes. These nodes don't cross out red, but green, which means you can play them even while they give no rewards any more.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Love this idea.  Wish we could get something like this every week. Since there are so many characters now, they could do this with 3/4 * every week. Very cool idea. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I definitely appreciate having a Prologue back for a week so I can try out and play 4star characters without getting punished for it.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    @DeNappa whoops! You are right. I was sure I couldnt when the event started. Must be losing my mind. :-D