Galactus sub-node didn't award points

meekersX
meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
The Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) sub-node does not appear to have awarded me points though it is marked Mission Completed. I have exactly 1036 fewer points compared to others in my Alliance and this is the amount of points this node shows as available for Full Points, while other sub-nodes show no points.

It's not a huge issue, as I expect myself and my Alliance to still hit max progression, but it's still a bit concerning generally. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? I worry that quickly skipping through node rewards at completion of a wave node can prevent point awards.

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Did the game crash or lose internet connection at the end of the match?
    Not on a boss event, but on DDQ, I've had the game crash at the end of the match and when I was able to get back in the node showed complete, so I couldn't re-do it, but I didn't get the points for it. Again, not a tragedy, but I did miss out on my 3rd taco that day because I couldn't make full progression.
    I sent screen shots to CS, but because there were 3rd party server issues that day they were refusing to compensate anyone for loses related to crashes.  Took multiple angry emails before they finally gave me my taco.....in the end I felt kinda petty, but it was more for the principle than the token itself.
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Did the game crash or lose internet connection at the end of the match?
    Hmm, it didn't crash nor did I notice losing internet connection. However, it's certainly possible there was a momentary internet connection blip that I didn't notice.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

I had a similar problem just now in window 5, I beat the Doctor Strange node, no noticeable increase in points, no reward, and Galactus didn't unlock, yet the node is marked as completed.

We're only on round 5, we never finish, it's not likely that the loss of whatever the node was worth and 16261 points for Galactus will stop me achieving max progression, or the alliance getting to wherever we just give up, but I thought these bugs were a thing of the past.

• MRDorg
    MRDorg Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I have 2 accounts I play with, both rank 8 with similar heroes. I've noticed points differences in events I couldn't explain and finally started tracking after seeing an apparent loss of points on one account in this event. Since I started tracking, I have documented 4 specific times when one account or the other did a wave submission and didn't get the full points. At the points summary tally screen, it says I'm getting the full points for the mission, but the tally comes up short. Between the 2 accounts, I've documented 7,536 points lost in this manner, and inferred 2,240 points lost before I started keeping track by comparing the total points between the accounts. That's 9,776 lost to my alliance so far just from my missions.

Is there anything usually done when bugs like this happen? It makes it frustrating to see no apparent means of recouping losses or -- in most cases -- even being able to tell you got short-changed without very close accounting like I started doing.