MPQ at Marvel.com: Daredevil (Matt Murdock) & Elektra (Assassin) (8/24/17)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Get ready for some action when The Man Without Fear meets The Hand's deadliest assassin.
Check out 5-Star Daredevil and 3-Star Elektra here: Daredevil (Matt Murdock) & Elektra (Assassin)

Comments

• AngryGerman
    AngryGerman Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    How's is Daredevil's green going to interact with being fortified? From the description of the ability, if matched by you, it should give ap and remain on the board. Then if matched by the opponent or hit with some sort of board destruction, it should deal a large amount of damage, create a new tile, and still remain on the board. Is that how it actually works?

I only ask because it's similar to 5* Doc Ock's green (extra ap on match, special effect if matched) and that's been bugged to not interact with fortify since release. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a lot less exciting when we already know all of it.  If this was a test for releasing information I personally enjoyed the article first.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    This is a lot less exciting when we already know all of it.  If this was a test for releasing information I personally enjoyed the article first.
    I prefer the older way of releasing character power details first but without revealing who the character was, so you could try to guess based on the power set. Although people who have already read the data dumps will just post the answer anyway *shrug*.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    ANOTHER freakin' [passive]/green/purple character?? Really?!??  :s