Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Samut, the Tested: Official Thread

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,795ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin

manaredpngmanagreenpng Samut, the Tested

Level 60 Mana Bonuses:  -1 manawhitepng | -1 manabluepng | -1 manablackpng | +5 manaredpng | +5 managreenpng 
Level 60 HP: 129
Level 60 Max: (Creatures: 10 | Supports: 4 | Spells: 4)

Ability 1: Striker - Cost: 9
Rank 1 - Target creature you control gets First Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 2 - Target creature you control gets Double Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 3 - Target creature you control gets +1/+1 Double Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 4 - Target creature you control gets +2/+2 Double Strike until end of your turn.

Ability 2: Affliction - Cost 15
Rank 1 - Target creature you control gains Afflict. This Affliclt effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 2 - Target creature you control gains Afflict and Berserker. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 3 - Target creature you control gains Afflict, Berserker and Trample. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 4 - Each creature you control gains Afflict, Berserker and Trample. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.

Ability 3: Test of Might - Cost 24

Rank 1 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 2 damage"
Rank 2 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 4 damage"
Rank 3 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 6 damage"
Rank 4 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 8 damage"

D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)

Comments

• WaschechtWaschecht Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Any deck ideas on Sammut yet?
  • hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 752 Critical Contributor
    I would try copying over a standard legal arlinn
    deck.

HH
  • hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 752 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    my best all round samut deck to date.
    contains a lot of rares.

creature
    lightning runner
    cultivator of blades
    manglehorn(or conclave naturalists)
    aethersphere harvester
    shefet monitor

spell
    unlicensed disintegration
    driven

support
    oath of ajani
    hazoret's favour
    sheltered thicket

a relatively straightforward deck where hazoret's
    favour, lightning runner and cultivator of blades
    are used to deal as much damage as possible.
    useful for speed objective nodes.

HH
  • IM_CARLOSIM_CARLOS Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    No deck ideas?
    I think no one wants to get paired against Samut every TG-Match, so better no post here, but Samut is way way faster then Nahiri, Koth ore anyone else.
  • julianusjulianus Posts: 188Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler

The deck I'm using with Samut, mostly for Training Grounds. I'll use her for events with speed objectives too, swapping Decimator and Fury for a couple of smaller haste creatures.

• DoomstatDoomstat Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Current Samut:

Supports: 2
    Dagger of the Worthy
    Hazoret's Favor

Spells: 3
    Animist's Awakening
    Dissenters Deliverance
    Ambuscade

Creatures: 5
    Cultivator of Blades
    Shefet Monitor
    Volcanic Rambler
    Harsh Mentor
    Battlefield Scavenger
    I am having issues seeing full pages on this site. D3 legals, press and career keeps the bottom half of the page blocked. Any suggestions?