Samut, the Tested: Official Thread

BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,349 Chairperson of the Boards

manaredpngmanagreenpng Samut, the Tested

Level 60 Mana Bonuses:  -1 manawhitepng | -1 manabluepng | -1 manablackpng | +5 manaredpng | +5 managreenpng 
Level 60 HP: 129
Level 60 Max: (Creatures: 10 | Supports: 4 | Spells: 4)

Ability 1: Striker - Cost: 9
Rank 1 - Target creature you control gets First Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 2 - Target creature you control gets Double Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 3 - Target creature you control gets +1/+1 Double Strike until end of your turn.
Rank 4 - Target creature you control gets +2/+2 Double Strike until end of your turn.

Ability 2: Affliction - Cost 15
Rank 1 - Target creature you control gains Afflict. This Affliclt effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 2 - Target creature you control gains Afflict and Berserker. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 3 - Target creature you control gains Afflict, Berserker and Trample. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.
Rank 4 - Each creature you control gains Afflict, Berserker and Trample. This Afflict effect will stack with Afflict from other sources.

Ability 3: Test of Might - Cost 24

Rank 1 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 2 damage"
Rank 2 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 4 damage"
Rank 3 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 6 damage"
Rank 4 - Create a Support with "When a creature you control deals damage to your opponent, your opponent takes an extra 8 damage"

D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 11/27/17)

Comments

• WaschechtWaschecht Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Any deck ideas on Sammut yet?
  • hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
    I would try copying over a standard legal arlinn
    deck.

HH
  • hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 651 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    my best all round samut deck to date.
    contains a lot of rares.

creature
    lightning runner
    cultivator of blades
    manglehorn(or conclave naturalists)
    aethersphere harvester
    shefet monitor

spell
    unlicensed disintegration
    driven

support
    oath of ajani
    hazoret's favour
    sheltered thicket

a relatively straightforward deck where hazoret's
    favour, lightning runner and cultivator of blades
    are used to deal as much damage as possible.
    useful for speed objective nodes.

HH
  • IM_CARLOSIM_CARLOS Posts: 96 Match Maker
    No deck ideas?
    I think no one wants to get paired against Samut every TG-Match, so better no post here, but Samut is way way faster then Nahiri, Koth ore anyone else.
  • julianusjulianus Posts: 172 Tile Toppler

The deck I'm using with Samut, mostly for Training Grounds. I'll use her for events with speed objectives too, swapping Decimator and Fury for a couple of smaller haste creatures.

• DoomstatDoomstat Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Current Samut:

Supports: 2
    Dagger of the Worthy
    Hazoret's Favor

Spells: 3
    Animist's Awakening
    Dissenters Deliverance
    Ambuscade

Creatures: 5
    Cultivator of Blades
    Shefet Monitor
    Volcanic Rambler
    Harsh Mentor
    Battlefield Scavenger
    I am having issues seeing full pages on this site. D3 legals, press and career keeps the bottom half of the page blocked. Any suggestions?