Can anyone explain this?

Options
VariableJ
VariableJ Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
edited August 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I have Riri Williams at 12 covers and level 191 but her sell value is 48208 iso and 3500 HP!

I saw something similar with my 3* Spidey before I champed him a while back. Do the boost sell values on characters occasionally or is this a glitch?

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5oOATt5ZOOSc0xBTV92UkxEQzg

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know how long it lasts or what the numbers are, but when a character gets a rework they have an increased sell-back rate. As you'll recall, 3* Spider-Man was reworked a season or two back and Riri was also rerecently rereworked.
  • mega ghost
    Options
    My Riri is at 13 covers and lvl 130 and I'm being offered 15K ISO and 2K HP, for what it's worth.
  • VariableJ
    VariableJ Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok that makes sense. Mordo's value looks boosted as well.  Thanks!
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3* Spider-Man was also reworked right before the Homecoming cinematic release. Riri and Spidey, I'd definitely keep.
  • mega ghost
    Options
    I've never understood the sell-back system, honestly. If they change a character and you now wish you hadn't invested all of that ISO into them, shouldn't you get to keep the character at the number of covers you have them at and just get back all of the ISO you plugged into them to use elsewhere?
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've never understood the sell-back system, honestly. If they change a character and you now wish you hadn't invested all of that ISO into them, shouldn't you get to keep the character at the number of covers you have them at and just get back all of the ISO you plugged into them to use elsewhere?
    That would be a little too customer-friendly.  If they apply it evenly it's got to be an option for everybody, and since a signficant chunk of the player base rosters every character (and sometimes multiples) they'd have to give away that free Iso to everyone just by saying "I don't like this change".  You have to return the product to get your money back, or else there would be a massive Iso influx into the game after every rework.