More PVE events from the perspective of Villains

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I love Prodigal Sun, because it's nice to fight against numerous heroes instead of the same few Dark Avengers again and again.

There should be more events from the perspective of the enemy! I'd love to fight all these 4* heroes at acceptable levels! It would be fun to fight them between levels 200 and 300. It's not super fun to fight them in PVP, when they are jacked up to level 400 and beyond.

Comments

• Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Totally disagree.  I hate the idea of seeing Norman Osborne won, much less helping him do so.  If MPQ is going to have us fight heroes, there are at least two time-honored methods of doing so without having to force us to play villains: misunderstandings and mind- control.

Not to mention I don't understand all the love MPQ has been giving Sentry lately, who is arguably the worst 3*.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tseb said:
    Totally disagree.  I hate the idea of seeing Norman Osborne won, much less helping him do so.  If MPQ is going to have us fight heroes, there are at least two time-honored methods of doing so without having to force us to play villains: misunderstandings and mind- control.

Not to mention I don't understand all the love MPQ has been giving Sentry lately, who is arguably the worst 3*.
    Other possibilities that let us go up against more of the Heroes without having to actually be Villains: Training Exercises, Imposters (like the Skrull "Iron Man" and "Magneto" in Thick as Thieves), and situations like the Civil War events in the comics, where those involved aren't necessarily villains, just on opposite sides of a dispute that's gotten out of control.

I hate Prodigal Sun even tho it's a nice mix-up, because I don't like taking the role of the villain in a story.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about they don't bother explaining it at all? On the list of things I like about Marvel Puzzle Quest the talking heads are dead last. I skip every conversation as most of it is nonsensical.
  • BartyMcDougal
    BartyMcDougal Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Totally agree! Prodigal Sun and Deadpool vs. Heroes are two of my favorites because I get so tired of fighting Bullseye and Daken.

Also, who cares if we help Osborne win, if the villains lose 100% of the time, it's nothing more than a kids show.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Wait...! I was helping Osborn win? Oh noes! 

More events without the DA? YES PLEASE!!!
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Totally agree! Prodigal Sun and Deadpool vs. Heroes are two of my favorites because I get so tired of fighting Bullseye and Daken.

Also, who cares if we help Osborne win, if the villains lose 100% of the time, it's nothing more than a kids show.
    1) I don't mind DP vs. Heroes because it's played for laughs.  And at least DP is more neutral than true evil.
    2) Yes, the game needs more scenarios, especially ones where the DA's aren't the villains.  There are, however, other ways MPQ could accomplish that.
    3) There is a difference between the bad guys winning and forcing players to choose between helping them or forgoing play.