5* Black Bolt

FokaiHI
FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
When Inhumans is being released and we get a new character release, could we also get a Black Bolt resale?

I would like to thank you now for doing it. 

Thanks

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    I wouldn't mind a Black Bolt-only store. I'd gladly blow all my CP to covermax him
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    1* Lockjaw
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    You covered with 1440? Nicely done. 
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    720 cp per cover.  1440 would be 2 covers.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    I wouldn't mind a Black Bolt-only store. I'd gladly blow all my CP to covermax him
    I've been hoarding HP for the anniversary, but if there was a Bolt vault, I'd buy it out, reset, rinse and repeat. 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also would be in favor of a special Black Bolt vault if there were one.  (b^ -^)b
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 700 CP say I could get 3-5 covers from a special Bolt store. My 1-4-2 Bolt wouldn't mind the odds.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    I've been hoarding HP for the anniversary, but if there was a Bolt vault, I'd buy it out, reset, rinse and repeat. 
    There wouldn't be BB vault, all you could get is the same 10% odds store as with any new release 5*. 
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Magic said:
    My 700 CP say I could get 3-5 covers from a special Bolt store. My 1-4-2 Bolt wouldn't mind the odds.

my 1663 cp and 2/2/5 bolt would also like the odds :)
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    elvy75 said:
    Magic said:

my 1663 cp and 2/2/5 bolt would also like the odds :)
    My 2099 CP says he would be my first champ 5....
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Black Bolt sucks! Seriously! And I'm not saying that so nobody champs him, resulting in tons of BB, ending with a nerf and the death of my iPad as I throw it across the room. 
  • Avalanche Kincaid
    Avalanche Kincaid Posts: 83 Match Maker
    No to blackbolt store.  Sure it sounds great at first until you realize that all you will ever see in PvP is other blackbolts.  BB vs. BB is a nasty health pack vacuum that will in turn suck your hero points dry from having to buy packs.  Additionally, those with blackbolt will use their rather large horde to bring BB to 480+ which would again result in BB vs. BB until the eventual nerf at which point you will curse the day you ever wished for a 5* blackbolt store.  Baby blackbolt sounds fun though, can name him triple B for short.