MPQ Glossary (sic)

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
Whether you are new to the forums or a chairperson of the boards many of the phrases and terms everyone use can be hard to keep track of. I've compiled a handy list to help us figure out the various jargon used in these forums. I hope you find it useful. If I missed anything please feel free to expand on my list in the thread below.

Bagman: There are many variations of this term like 'Baglady', 'Hobo', etc - basically it refers to someone with no job or life outside of MPQ who grind PvE nodes for 3 points all day long.

Cardusa:
A luxury sedan made by Chevrolet.

Charlie's Angels:
Once upon a time there were two little girls who grew up to be two very different women. But they have three things in common; they're brilliant, they're beautiful, and they work for Professor X.

Defensive Win:
Do you ever see those so-called reality shows where they're constantly looking for Bigfoot? You scoff because you know the wendigo doesn't exist, yet there's some small part of you that hopes they find one? Defensive wins are like that.

Goon:
A sugary cereal for kids that Dr. Strange eats for breakfast.

Hulkbomb:
This is what happens in the bathroom after the Hulk eats too many greens and not enough fiber. (Wolverine is involved somehow but I've never been able to figure out how or why.)

ISO: Simply an abbreviation for 'isolation', a term you will become familiar with if you continue playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Panthos: An ancient art developed by Tibetan monks thousands of years ago where you win matches without ever spending any AP.

Winfinite: This is what they call a PvP player who complains every time they lose points on defense, because they think they should never suffer a loss as long as 4-star Carol Danvers is on their team.

Comments

• animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Well played. Well played.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:

ISO: Simply an abbreviation for 'isolation', a term you will become familiar with if you continue playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.
    Too real. TOO REAL. ABORT.