Fetching / purchasing

Options
Tyarthas
Tyarthas Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Can't do anything anymore. Can't open free boosters. Can't play matches. Just a loading screen simulator...

Comments

• Tyarthas
    Options
    3 months later...
    Still can't play your game. Can I get some assistance? 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi Tyarthas, they probably need more information. Am I right in thinking you are just getting to the loading screen?
    What's the last message it displays in black at the bottom? (The one that usually updates as it steps through the process).
    Does it crash? Or just stay on the loading screen forever?

• Tyarthas
    Options
    If never resolves when loading a match, or a reward. 
  • Jouzas
    Jouzas Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have the similar problem, begininng about 10 days ago. When i press the battle button the game crashes, saying something whent wrong try again.
    Then sometimes it loads, other times i have to cancel the battle, and then it counts as a loss.
    The same is with boster pack, occasionaly with other things, the location (of the phone) is not the problem...
  • Kinesia
    Options
    I am not support (for this, I am for a different company) but I know some of the questions to ask.

Personally I get "Something Went Wrong" errors when my personal network is either downloading or uplaoding things too much (etiher). BUT this isn't the only reason, sometimes it's server problems. Are you hammering your network or do you have a bad internet connection?

(The network code on this game needs a lot of work and it has problems with bad internet connections currently.)
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    just my 2 cents: whenever i play on my home wifi (which is a 3G network) I get more SWW errors than if i run on my faster mobile 4G phone plan. My phone plan's data is capped per month with excess charges over the limit though.
  • Jouzas
    Options
    I don't belive the problem is my connection, because it worked fine, app. 3 months everywhere, but now it crashes 50% off the time.
    The phone is new (galaksy A5), i am using 4g connection and the other things work fine...

• Jouzas
    Options
    Dunno if it is new update, or someone reapered something, but now it seems to work fine...
  • Tyarthas
    Options
    Thanks for hijacking. But my issue is still unresolved. Can I get an email, or an actual employee to help? 
  • Tyarthas
    Options
    5 months later... 
  • Kinesia
    Options
    Tyarthas said:
    5 months later... 

Have you raised a ticket either in game or on this site? Staff mostly contact you that way, developers read this and look at the bugs but they never post here.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Tyarthas . Kinesia is correct in that the quickest way for our team to address your issue, is by submitting a Support Ticket. The reason for this is because customer support can quickly extract key information about your device and account this way, so they can better assess and relay the issue to the developers.

This forum section is primarily for developers to quickly scan for new issues, and for us to communicate to the players when a new issue has been fixed.