Options
2»

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that this matchmaking issue was something the Hibernum was working on fixing, so I will be sure to inform the new team of the progress they had made prior
    Poor new studio, we are already giving them tinykitty regarding the game. So does this mean I won't be facing level 60s while leveling new PWs up in a few months. Cause facing level 60s with my level 30 was a bit of a nightmare.
    Hibernum actually anticipated finishing and implementing the fix last week, however as you can imagine, there were some unfortunate occurrences that prevented its development from concluding.
    Does the transition team have the code? Is there any chance it is still being worked on? I guess what I am asking, and I realize the difficulty in answering both from a development perspective and considering how the forum has responded to time tables in the past, do we have an estimated time for that?
  • naphomci
    naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    I'm not saying that match making isn't buggy now. 

I'm saying you're wrong to say abusing it's bugginess is the same as abusing a deck flaw. Yeah I'll choose too die on the "system abuse is not the same as exploiting a flaw in opponent's deck" hill any day. Are you one of those who defended the apk cheating as well?

If you're going to change topics on me for no reason, at least admit that wasn't a logical thing to say.

//Removed Insults -Brigby
    No, I would not defend apk cheating, as that is altering the program itself (at least from my limited understanding of that type of cheating entails). The problem is you are stating your ethical opinion on the issue as though it was an indisputable fact. It is not. Would you consider it "system abuse" to wait for a roll over on the event to get a supposedly easier bracket?

I don't see how I changed topics, and there is no need to insult, it only weakens a position.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that this matchmaking issue was something the Hibernum was working on fixing, so I will be sure to inform the new team of the progress they had made prior
    Poor new studio, we are already giving them tinykitty regarding the game. So does this mean I won't be facing level 60s while leveling new PWs up in a few months. Cause facing level 60s with my level 30 was a bit of a nightmare.
    Hibernum actually anticipated finishing and implementing the fix last week, however as you can imagine, there were some unfortunate occurrences that prevented its development from concluding.
    Does the transition team have the code? Is there any chance it is still being worked on? I guess what I am asking, and I realize the difficulty in answering both from a development perspective and considering how the forum has responded to time tables in the past, do we have an estimated time for that?
    @TheDragonHermit
    Apologies, but I'm afraid I don't have any communicable information about this transition period.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:

Apologies, but I'm afraid I don't have any communicable information about this transition period.

Translation: He's not allowed to talk about it.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:

Translation: He's not allowed to talk about it.
    Well of course he can't, right now any information is privileged I would imagine.
  • MTG_Mage
    MTG_Mage Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just wanted to mention that there is a sweet spot for leveling.
    Level 40 seems to be the optimal spot for most PWs, and is a relatively low rune investment when compared to going all the way to 60.

refer to https://mtgpq.info/planeswalker to see what each PW gets at every level.

It is as much mana to go from level 1-48 as it is to go from 48-60. It is not a lot of runes to get your PWs to 18 which is the least I would put them at even just to try them since that gets them 1 rank in each ability. If you will use them then put them to level 40. At 40 their 3rd ability is at level 3, and is just enough a gap avoid being paired up with lvl 60s in events.
    Some PWs are worth leveling to 60 and my favs are Sorin, Nahiri, Kiora, Dovin Baan, Koth. Ob Nix, Jace2 and Saheeli are also very good.