PSA: new characters

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
Hidden away in the character details sub forum of the character discussion subforum, you can now find very basic details about 5star Daredevil and 3star Elektra.

Comments

• Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Thanks.  Would never have found them without the PSA (or a line group)
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Daiches said:
    Hidden away in the character details sub forum of the character discussion subforum, you can now find very basic details about 5star Daredevil and 3star Elektra.
    Maybe people should actually visit other areas of the forums.... What an idea!
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    You know, bringing content to the people, instead of suggesting they should change their habits and find it themselves because of a made up idea that the forum subsections need more traffic.
    LOL they used to lock and move threads. I'm much more happy about aggressive suggestions than locking and moving threads.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ducky said:
    Daiches said:

I've just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what you could have said instead of this condesending snark, but the only thing my brain came up with was "don't say anything at all".
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    Ducky said:
    Daiches said:
    There was no announcement in GD or in Announcements. No one goes into an obscure subforum about new characters if no new character is announced anywhere.
    I've adopted going here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussions instead of GD.  Helps me find stuff like this.  That being said I have to agree with this:
    JHawkInc said:
    If anything, basic previews like this should be linked into @Brigby 's Sneak Preview threads, so more people can enjoy them. You know, bringing content to the people, instead of suggesting they should change their habits and find it themselves because of a made up idea that the forum subsections need more traffic.

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can a mod give a self warning lol.

Seriously though, GD was reestablished as the central hub for info and not linking such things to mini sections is baffling.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Ducky said:
    Daiches said:

I've just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what you could have said instead of this condesending snark, but the only thing my brain came up with was "don't say anything at all".

It's probably OK because he's not using his "mod voice" or something.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ducky said:
    Daiches said:

I work retail. If I'm in the store just shopping out of uniform and someone recognises I work there, I'm not going to say "No, leave me alone for goodness sake!" if someone asks me a question. It's just rude and there's no need for it.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Ducky said:
    Daiches said:

I work retail. If I'm in the store just shopping out of uniform and someone recognises I work there, I'm not going to say "No, leave me alone for goodness sake!" if someone asks me a question. It's just rude and there's no need for it.
    My comment was meant humorously, though I recognize that doesn't always come across well online. I agree wholeheartedly with your position.