Puzzle Warriors 3 - E103: Everyone....Hyde!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Everyone....Hyde!

* R133
* FCOTWWW: Iron Fist (Dany Rand)

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - back to the way things should be!
    - The Space Ghost book Craig mentioned, Future Quest Showcase, is a one shot, FYI
    - that Mordo Crash was a joke, maybe having him champed helped from the sounds of things
    - The Big Pun Crash against Carol was no concern, but we've got newbies Blade and Luke Cage coming soon
    - I'm gonna have a fully champed Sentry by the time all this PVE stuff is done. Not braggin about that one!
    - Someone tell Craig the Power Pack is coming back this November, he needs more comics to read!
    - Not only is Defenders out this Friday, I understand it's only eight episodes? Fantastic!
    - I'd be down for a 30 Rock Puzzle Quest. I call Jack' Donaghys Mom!
    - I've sold 15 fully leveled three stars re-champed 14 of them (see below) and have eight more fully champed with six replacements on deck. I'm going to be a bit more leary about selling them
    - Organized and Unavoidable, I like it! Sorry aboiut the short hand internet jargon, tho
    - four star Iron Fist, aka Hyde, aka Hobo Fist, aka Bum Fist, aka Nature Boy Bummy RogersI have him at level 293, 5/3/5. He's not terrible
    - My vine is the usual assortment of two star covers and a Scarlet Witch cover I need a blue for to re-champ
    - My reward of the week was a green five Star-Lord, putting him at 2/3/3
    - four 3s and two 4s is a pretty good 10 pack!
    - Thanks for the plug, Craig!
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards

Jack Donaghy powers:

Good God, Lemon (Blue)

Jack is constantly exasperated by his teammates' inability to operate professionally, going out of his way to cover up for their inadequacies. Stuns Jack's teammates for 2 turns and generates X random AP.

What Am I, A Farmer? (Green)

Jack always dresses to impress, intimidating his foes. Deals X damage to the enemy team and stuns a random enemy for X turns.

Control Your People (Black)

Jack isn't above letting his employees take the fall to further his own ends. This is business, after all. Creates a 4-turn countdown targeting one ally. Whenever that ally takes damage, heal Jack for X HP and damage the enemy in front for X HP.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:

Jack Donaghy powers:

Good God, Lemon (Blue)

Jack is constantly exasperated by his teammates' inability to operate professionally, going out of his way to cover up for their inadequacies. Stuns Jack's teammates for 2 turns and generates X random AP.

Jack always dresses to impress, intimidating his foes. Deals X damage to the enemy team and stuns a random enemy for X turns.

Jack isn't above letting his employees take the fall to further his own ends. This is business, after all. Creates a 4-turn countdown targeting one ally. Whenever that ally takes damage, heal Jack for X HP and damage the enemy in front for X HP.

Nice!  Too bad he can't have a fourth power. He really needs one called "Reaganing".
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind said:

Jack Donaghy powers:

Good God, Lemon (Blue)

HOLY ****! AMAZING!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Max Headroom holds up if you keep in mind that it was entertaining but not great to start with.
    --Thank you again for the PW3 PSA.
    --The "Forgotten 4-Star" was ridiculously easy in Crash of the Titans.
    --"Sale of the Sentry" was laugh-out-loud funny. Well done. :D 
    --I'm in favor of Power Pack being added to the game. My eight year old would flip out.
    --Your comic-fu is weak, Ray. Also, there were two silent issues of G.I.Joe. Issue 21 was the classic "Silent Interlude" and issue 85, "SFX." There were a couple other silent stories but these were the only two full issues from Marvel's take on the characters. The popularity of these silent issues eventually led Marvel to have a silent month where all of their comics had no dialogue.