Rost Adivise Needed 2* to 3*

Options
GuiPerdigao
GuiPerdigao Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Hello Everyone

I'm currently on day 71. I consider myself in the transition from 2* to 3* roster and  I'm thinking about buying 3600 hero points, what would give me 8 slots.

Right now in my roster I have 32 heros:
1* - 1
2* - 8 (all champed)
3* - 20 (only one champed, the rest betwen 3-10 covers)
4* - 3 (all with 3+ covers)
5* - None

I'm kind of tired to have to sell 3* that I have no space to store in my roster, I have to sell them when they could be useful in PVE events or DDQ. But also tired of looting Moonstone and Bullseye on tokens.

Now what should I do? Is it better to roster the remaining 2* and champ all of them (so even Moonstone and Bullseye would be useful) or should I roster 8 other 3* (wich would give me more then 50% of 3*s)?

Till now I dind't spend any money with the game. So I'm also considering a third option to not spend money.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're going to spend some money, at your stage there's no better reason than to buy some roster slots.

Keep a stable team of champed 2-stars until you no longer need them to win matches; in other words, when your 3-stars are getting the wins for you. For the 2-stars you don't use in matches, either sell them for the roster space (they're a dime a dozen and easily rebuilt later if you so desire) or start 'farming' them (sell when max-champed and re-champ a new version for the champ rewards).

My advice? Keep one of each 2-star for the PvE essential nodes and go the farming route. It'll help you earn more HP, which will enable you to buy roster slots for your 3 & 4-stars.
  • GuiPerdigao
    GuiPerdigao Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dormammu said:

My advice? Keep one of each 2-star for the PvE essential nodes and go the farming route. It'll help you earn more HP, which will enable you to buy roster slots for your 3 & 4-stars.
    This is exactly what I thought.
    Just bought the slots and now I have all 2*s, I don't think I'll regret it.
    Thanks for the advice.