"Sorry, your Facebook Friends aren't playing." Um...yes, they are. [Devs Aware]

JSP869JSP869 Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
I've had this happen a couple of times now in the past week or so with the most recent occurrence being this morning, so both before and after the R133 update.

I'm connected to Facebook, MPQ even lets me post the message to my FB wall, but it won't let me send the bonus Iso, Token, etc., directly to my Friends because it says I don't have any playing, which is incorrect because I have six FB Friends that regularly play.

I have had this happen previously, a long time ago, but recently it's happened a couple of times. I didn't see anything about this in the Known Bugs post but maybe it's just an intermittent bug that cannot be reliably reproduced.
Tagged:

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,170 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hm... I just checked with the test team, and the developers appear aware of the issue. I'll update the list of known issues right now. Hopefully this can be resolved soon!
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get this maybe once every week or two, often seemingly soon after an app update, but I'm not 100% certain of that.  It seems like it fails to make the Facebook api connection to select recipients, and displays an incorrect error message.