Spinning Circle while getting a match

Options
MDsupa
MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
https://youtu.be/FtF6KLgkn4E  

This is right after I finish one node of Hour of Revelation.  this thing spins for Hours and nothing happen.  No "Something Went Wrong".. no "Network Issues".  just spins and spins.  Eventually I have to force close the program.

This also happened at the last weekend event as well.  No, it's not Network issue since I just got out of the previous Node which connected with no problem.  I'm not driving or in an underground garage and connected with a good WiFi internet.

Can you please fix this or at least allow a retry instead of making this an Automatic LOST?

Comments

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you collected the ribbons, then you got your rewards and when you reload it will add your points....Even if you get spinny wheel of doom.

If you didnt get ur ribbons then yes you Lost. I have this randomly once or twice each event, plus sometimes the fjght never loads and returns ypu to the node screen saying claim matches so you get an instant loss for npt even playing.
  • MDsupa
    Options
    this is the BEGINNING of the match.  I never got in.  so Didn't play the match.  no ribbon.  and when I force close.  the Node counter is reduced by 1.  so Yes it's a LOST.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Yep. Had 3 of these on the latest Trial event.
    I played 6 fine then crash.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This has cost me wins, which have cost me prizes, in several events now.

@Brigby would it be possible to empower customer support to give us back lost charges on nodes when this occurs? Admittedly this would require customer support to resolve such issues before the event ends. I'd certainly like compensation for the lost prizes instead, but getting the lost charge back is admittedly more fair. I've repeatedly tried to get customer support to respond to this ongoing issue, and up to today I've only gotten evasive answers suggesting that developers are working on it, which is no longer the case now. With development presumably backed up for months, it would be great if customer support could be empowered to be more proactive in issues like these until development can catch up. Isn't it reasonable to have some sort of remedy in place for these erroneous match loses?
  • MDsupa
    Options
    yeap.  cost me top 50.  not like D3 going to reimburse me a rare.
  • Monkeynutts
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This only started happening to me since SOI came in and its got worse since KLD.
    It probably something they can't fix anymore due to the amount of updates theyve done over time.

Just had the before spinny crash...2nd Fight with Elspeth.....not friggin happy.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @HypnoticSpecter. As much as I wish we could, I'm afraid Customer Support doesn't possess the technological capabilities to restore lost node charges. If you'd like though, if you'll provide me your support ticket reference number, I can take a look at it to see if there is anything I can assist with.
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks, @Brigby. How do I find the ticket number? I don't see a number in Zendesk, and lately I haven't been getting emails, just messages in Zendesk.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @HypnoticSpecter
    If there were any email exchanges that pertained to that ticket, then the reference number should be located in it, and it should be the same. If there were no email exchanges for that ticket, then please private message me any key phrases, account info, etc, that you might have provided. I can attempt to locate it via that information.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The spinning thing used to happen to me at least once and sometimes twice during each event for like 10 week. The last week it didn't. But today it is starting again. Tried to start my game,. It goes spinning forever and it will be auto lost. Could there be a way to at least not auto loose?

And make that twice for the current event. It's unacceptable.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    It feels like the server loses the opponent your playing and crashes back to the node screen. 
  • Monkeynutts
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Forget you D3.

I stay up to 1am to play the last node and the first and forth match crash before I even play. 

Im sick of.you breaking everything!!!! fix you game

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • MDsupa
    Options
    and happened again today.  How about the Programmer makes it so that *IF* the match never started, you don't loose a charge for the node.  once the match started then you can lose one charge?
  • MDsupa
    Options
    and Again today with Trial of Ambition.  any ETA on fixing this?
  • Monkeynutts
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yep 5th and 9th match box failed and returned me to the node screen saying claiming match.....what Match !!!!!!!!!!
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Happened to me 2 times already. Saturday at RotGP and today and ToA. Not fun at all.
  • Monkeynutts
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yep 5th and 9th match box failed and returned me to the node screen saying claiming match.....what Match !!!!!!!!!!
  • MDsupa
    Options
    another spinning circle blank page with just the background picture.  AGAIN.  Hour of Revelation...
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Same thing here. Started the game and never made it to the board. 
    Only have the background picture 

If you do care about your game  fix it