If you could never face a single character which one if...

Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
you yourself could not roster that character ever.  I think I would pick Ares. Constantly in dark avenger PVE, way too many cheap nukes. I dont use him in fights.

How about yourself? An annoying 5 star perhaps?

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Its between 2* Bullseye and 2* Daken. Daken annoys me for his Chemical Reaction going off 20 times a match. I'd probably side with Bullseye though. He slows down matches and makes grinds even longer. Annoying. 
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Carnage!  I TINYKITTY HATE CARNAGE!  I refuse to roster him.  He is the only 4* I don't have and will never have.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Juggernaunt or Moonstone. Those damn HP tanks are a nuisance and take forever to take down. Even though I use Juggs everyday in DDQ, I could live without both.

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Bullseye.  He's not as much of a pain now, but I still bear the psychic scars from when I was a 3* player.  He could drag matches out to half-hour affairs with those easy defense tiles that basically regenerate when you match them away.   I usually tried to bring along Capt. Marvel, but then of course the board would starve for red.

And as for losing him, eh.  He's got a little more to contribute these days to combined arms with all the new characters who need tiles out to play with, but I've rarely used him and wouldn't miss him.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would happily sell my c4rol to stop seeing her in 99.9% of all PvP teams.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    3* IM40. Going against him is fine until he gets all 3 recharge tiles off, then I want to smash my phone. I don't use him either, there are plenty of other cheap ways to get wins.
    4* Medusa. I love using her, but she works best as a counter to herself. If I never face her I don't really need her either
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevin61 said:
    Carnage!  I TINYKITTY HATE CARNAGE!  I refuse to roster him.  He is the only 4* I don't have and will never have.

D'yaknow, I said the same thing. Got him up to level 188 and left him.
    But then they reworked him...and now he's really good. I champed him and didn't look back.

As for the actual question...Juggernaut. Mostly because any PvE he's in becomes the most boring grind fest. That and Muscles, I suppose...
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    She Hulk. i cringe when she screams.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    She Hulk. i cringe when she screams.
    Seconded. Watching a flashing, ready-to-go AP pool suddenly become empty three times per match has given me blood pressure issues.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
     Dormammu said:
    I would happily sell my c4rol to stop seeing her in 99.9% of all PvP teams.

You know, I was looking forward to feasting on Carol/Medusa teams in PVP during Mordo's boost week on account of their passives, but I haven't seen a single one, yet.  I've seen more teams with Medusa than Carol, but both have been nearly absent amid the sea of Mordo/4Cage teams I see everywhere.  I'm not saying Carol isn't excellent or that she isn't everywhere in SImulator, but in normal PVP she's nowhere near good enough to compete with the boosted list in most of the weeks recently.

As for the original question, Juggernaut is my answer with not even a moment of hesitation.  It's not that he's difficult to beat in PVE...he just sucks the fun out of the game.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevin61 said:
    Ah... my next 4* champ lol.

cant wait!
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Sentry. Rags. I know they are nothing like their introduction version, but I still remember. I still refuse to re-roster the ultimate team killer, sentry. I don't care who he produces for a four star.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki. He's worthless when I use him, when he's on the other team I can't make anything but match-4s, which then cascade into additional match-4s.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ooh, if you had a Scroll of Genocide, who would you choose to remove.  Rust Monster, obviously.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daken. I hate him more than Venom Bomb. Well, in terms of pure hatred let me see here...

1. Daken
    2. When the enemy has less than 100 health left and they do some huge nuke before their impending death.
    3. Venom Bomb
    4. 5* boss Carnage
    5. She Hulk.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    If 5* Thanos is as point and click as people say he is, I guess my answer would be him.