Change in viewing your coalitions scores?

Options
Krishna
Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
So, I just want to know if anyone experienced this or has info on it. 

In-game, when I click on "coalition" from the main menu, I only see each players "lifetime" cumulative score and cannot scroll left or right to see each players score in active events.

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have not joined the event yet yourself, it will not show the coalition scores for that event for you.
  • Krishna
    Options
    I'm in ToA, Training Grounds, TotP, etc
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Krishna said:
    I'm in ToA, Training Grounds, TotP, etc
    It will only show coalition event scores in the coalition tab. (There are no running coalition events currently)
  • Krishna
    Options
    It used to show all events. Did that change?
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, it did
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm amazed they still haven't figured out how to fix the team ranking list...  It's been broken so long that broken feels normal. 
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm further amazed that I can't access in the game any history of my scores/progress or team scores once the event is done.  I have to write down or screenshot my score every time.  Even team scores disappear AS SOON AS the event ends.  As a coalition leader this would drive me nuts!!  Make sure I am up at 3 am to screenshot the event scores before its over!  Bah!  
    Heck, can't the numbers stay up for a day ... at least?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    @Emanon2000 we've moved to spreadsheets that tally based on lifetime scores. It works great except when they ran two events at the same time due to the re-roll last week. It does require a team screenshot in the two hours between events though. 
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Emanon2000 we've moved to spreadsheets that tally based on lifetime scores. It works great except when they ran two events at the same time due to the re-roll last week. It does require a team screenshot in the two hours between events though. 
    Yes, I know teams do this.  
    My point is.  Why isn't my own personal record kept in game?  Why do I have to rely on someone to get a screenshot 'in time' of a team score?  Poof!  The information is gone.
    The information has to be (is still) there on their servers... we know this because they use it to validate compensation at times.
    It's a minor detail in the eyes of D3.  This would be helpful to many including Coalition leaders and players trying to validate scores for ranking up to other teams.
    I would love to just go back -in game- to see my score history... not a spreadsheet.  

off my wish list soapbox lol... no need to respond.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    Totally.  Viewing the battle logs post-match would be awesome too. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    Then again, a graveyard/exile pile browser would be higher on my soapbox wishlist. 
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @ElfNeedsFood @Emanon2000

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/66027/coalition-scoreboard-issues-devs-aware#latest

I posted my idea in thread above..... it shown that dev aware......but i have no idea when this issue will be solved
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    Well it seems 0 soapbox issues will be addressed in the short / medium term. Probably ~6 months minimum to transition a product like this to a new team.