anyone 3 star farm?

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
Hi,

I am a person sold on 2 star farming.  

I was curious if anyone is duping and selling 3 stars, or some other sort of 3 star farming...

Comments

• Tintaiwan
    btw I am no where near this, just curious...

• Tintaiwan
    So did you pick ones to feed your 4 stars you were hoping to boost?  
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Yes half way to champ all dups. After all characters are back in token, you will need to dup all of them now.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, I champ them as covers come in.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I am very close to starting the 3* farm, I think it will be worth the 1000hp and ISO to do so
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I'm trying to stage it through - using a few roster spots and cycling them as the new champs get part way completed, and then selling off the 266 for the next.  For now, my roster allows me to do this.  HP is a finite resource, so I can't go crazy on dupe slots.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Yeah, 32 3* dupes already champed.
    It's worth it again now that you can draw all of them again.

Not selling the 266, keeping them until the dupe hits 266.
    Exact same statement from me... just substitute 5 instead of 32. My highest leveled 3* champion clone is Rocket and Groot at lv 186. He's actually higher than my original Star Lord, who's only lv 178.

Lately, my LT and CP game is rockin', mostly due to my 3* champion farm. Get those numbers on the boards!!!
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Some people are farming 4*'s!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 3* farm is in it's infancy.  I have 2 dups, IM40 and d3adpool at like 5 & 1 cover respectively.  It's gonna be along expensive road..
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I didn't sell off my 266's,too valuable for pvp,but I have 5 dupes so far and working on magneto as we speak.the five I started again are being helped along by the 2 star farm.my plan is to dupe those characters first,then move on the rest.its going to take awhile.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've recently started a 3* farm as well. 9 dupes, with 3Cap about to hit 266. I will be champing 3* again soon!!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm closing in on starting one up. I've got three or four 3-stars within 15 covers. How much do you get for selling off a max champed 3-star? What level does your 13 cover 3-star need to be in order to champ them with the ISO you get from selling one off?
  • Milk Jugz
    edited August 2017
    I'm closing in on starting one up. I've got three or four 3-stars within 15 covers. How much do you get for selling off a max champed 3-star? What level does your 13 cover 3-star need to be in order to champ them with the ISO you get from selling one off?
    105,000 ISO and 500 HP. Not sure at what level you need them to champ from the proceeds, but if you PVP I strongly suggest NOT selling your max champ until the dupe is pretty highly leveled. I'm personally not going to sell the original and just sell the dupe when it hits 266, the make a third. The difference between a 166+ 3* and a 266 3* in required PVP is HUGE!!!!!

EDIT: It costs 127,419 ISO to go from 40 to champ, including the champ fee.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    A bonus is that your level 266 3* are sorted alphabetically.
  • Kevmcg
    Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Definitely worth it. Does cost a lot of hp.  Up to 225 roster spots now with 39 of the 44 maxed 3 stars. Of those 39, 30 of the dupes are champed and earning rewards. Any one champ may not seem like much, but when you have a stream of dupe 3 stars producing for you, the investment makes sense. It adds to the strategy of resource management in the game and also helps with PVE. You have another essential 3 star to destroy with Thanos without using health packs.
  • Milk Jugz
    I know someone who uses their low level im40 as trap cake