XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Yondu 
* Hawkeye champ change 
* Difficulty changes 
* D3G0 at Gencon 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - wanna start by saying stupid YouTube, stupid Dischord...
    - Craig, don't listen to Ian, keep buying comics
    - rare Audrey Hepburn podcast shout out
    - very excited to see who tomorrow's Mordo crash will be against
    - And after Max Pun, we should have two new Crashes, Luke Cage and Blade, always exciting!
    - Ian thinking Yondu sounds terrible...SMDH
    - Oh boy those drops...
    - One day, Chloe will move up alliances...one day
    - You'll be happy to know my vine is clear for the first time in forever
    - Ray, we can talk off air about selling and re-rostering three stars, it's quite a bit
    - I often wonder if the Turner/Douglas/Devito trilogy (including War of the Roses) still hold up today
    - "They ruined themselves with drug use and death"
    - My Coulson is level 295 4/5/4 and when teamed with certain folks, 4 star Carol, 5 star Cliff, 4 star Star-Lord, he's a wild man
    - My reward of the week was a 14th 5 star Cliff cover, which, after selling off four fully champed 2 stars (that's what they're there for!) I was able to champ him!
    - BONUS FIVE STARS! What a wild ride!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Hi, Warriors. I'm sorry I haven't written in for a bit. I'm still listening, though, and enjoying every episode. #100 was great! In the growing pantheon of Puzzle Warriors, may I be considered Heimdel?

--My ongoing thanks for the PW3 PSAs.
    --Mordo vs Strange was an appropriate Crash. I liked it.
    --Centaurian Archery is very dope.
    --I'm thrilled to be receiving Hawkguy covers from 2-star Hawkeye. As mentioned before, Battery Man's one good power doesn't improve with levels so I'm A-OK with him not increasing in level as quickly as before.
    --Coulson is one of those extremely rare characters who is instantly useable even with a single cover. His three passives work with almost anybody. I have him Champion'd and use him at 5/5/3 with 4-star Star-Lord and 3-star Hawkeye, especially against minion teams.
    --Ray's token opening's was EPIC. Thank you for sharing the experience with us.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    In the PW3 vernacular, the poophouse refers to a 1/1/1 build.  To me, that represents a new beginning, not something to be scorned.  Why the negative term?  I propose you add a name for the 0/5/5 or 1/5/5 builds:  The music fest porta-potty.  Waaaay worse than a garden variety poophouse.
    #woodstock99