Time slots

Options
guzktgui
guzktgui Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Time slots are the worst thing in MPQ.
I usually play PVE in a slot that starts at 5:00 pm but I'm usually still at work at that time, or go to the gym, or whatever, I cannot start at 5:00 but at 6:00 or 7:00, next slot is at 11:00 pm, my friends I need to sleep, choosing that slot means staying awake until 12:30 or 1:00. We need something better please.

Why not something like this?

Just an example:
Event X starts on monday at 6:00 am and finish on saturday at 6:00 am, that means the event lasts for 120 hours (5 days). But players have only 96 hours (4 days) available to play no matter when they start, if you start playing right away on monday at 6:00 am you will finish on friday at 6:00 am, but if you start playing on monday at 8:00 pm the event is over for you on friday at 8:00 pm.

Progression rewards are the same, placement rewards need to wait until event as a whole is over just like it is now with alliance rewards.

Something like this will give everybody the opportunity to play the same amount of time but not being forced to an arbitrary schedule set by evil forces.

Comments

• exirabit
    exirabit Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would desperately like a change like this. Currently, the time slots for most pve events for me are sometime during the middle of the work day, 5pm (still at work), 11pm, or in the middle of the night. With these times, I will either never be able to compete for placement or else I am not getting to sleep until after midnight (10-11 for finishing the current event, 11-12 or 12:30 to do the first 4 clear of the next event). 

Please, please, give us some other choices!