MBGA - Make Burrito Great Again

nyck1118
nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
The burrito is a great addition and new rewards are always welcome. but for the love of all that is holy...MIX UP THE 4 STAR.  We have almost 50 4 star characters but all we ever fight is Nick Fury or Jean Grey.  I know that there was an algorithm in place, that you automate it to make it easier but seriously I would love to go up against some of these other 4's make the Burrito Fresh and exciting.  Currently is a luke warm gas station burrito with a icy cold center still. 

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find I'm less interested in the enemies and more curious who will be on my side. The burrito node has managed to teach this old dog some new tricks since its inception. Like the beautiful synergy of Wasp/3Falc/2Bullseye, a team shown to me in the burrito that has been cleaning up in the current PvE 2-star essential node requiring Bullseye.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I'm not mistaken, the Burrito teams are the most frequently used teams in the Combined Arms event - so it stands to reason that you'd see lots of Fury and Jean, since they're older characters that lots of people probably have covered.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Jarvind your reasoning may be correct. But even so, there's no reason why they have to stick with doing it that way. It would be great if we could play against the new 4* characters, instead of the same few old ones.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been seeing a lot of 4* Wolverine as well. Can't complain about that, his ~2770 HP is barely a speedbump
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Bowgentle said:
    While you're at it, stop using Cap Marvel and Storm on wave nodes.
    It's been broken for what, two years now?

Why do you think they're permanent fixtures in DDQ? "Broken" indeed. Can't let those DDQ-only players escaped unscathed .... MUAHAHAHA!

You're a mean one...