Mordor

Options
Mordee
Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
edited August 2017 in MPQ Alliances

*Update* Spot has been filled. 

Hi all,

Mordor is currently looking for 1 member. We are a top 100 PVE clan.  We recently placed 84 in Webbed and 59 in Groot PVE.

Our requirement is that you reached the 3rd from last progression reward on each event. All 7 days events are optional. We give member breaks in case of burn outs. However, if you choose to play in the 7 days events, you can earn extra credit by reaching the minimum. These extra credits will be used to offset any failed events. Three failed PVE events will result in removal from the clan.

We all play daily. We also ask everyone to ask for team ups daily to help everyone out. We use the line app if you wish to join, but this is not a requirement.

If you are interested, PM or reply to me your current Unstable PVE score and a link to your roster. If you do not have a link, you can simply apply to the clan and we can see it that way, but tell me your in-game name.

Thanks all.

I know, I know, one does not simply walk into Mordor.

Comments

• Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    @Ducky @Brigby or any other mod, could you please close this thread as I am no longer in this clan.  Thank you. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thread has been closed per @Mordee's request
This discussion has been closed.