Lost iOS Accounts After 2.2.1 (8/8/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited August 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
We understand the new 2.2.1 update created some additional lost iOS accounts and the team is currently investigating the issue.  We deeply apologize to those that were effected. 

If you have lost your account and was brought to the tutorial, this has created a new account. Please send a Customer Support ticket with your current User ID and the username of the lost account. 

Please note, our customer support team are currently assisting with account restores as quickly as they can and are responding to these in the order they come in.  We apologize for any delays in our response.  To help speed up the process of your account restore, it would be helpful to provide the information below in your ticket if available.

- Please provide a Screenshot of your current account Username and UID Number (PNG or JPEG only). Please Note: This will be the account overwritten during the account restore process. 
- Please provide the account Username for the account you wish to be restored. This was the Username that you registered with at the beginning of the game. 
- Please provide unique details from your previous account. (Purchases, Rare Cards, Unlocked Planeswalkers, etc.). 
- Did you play the game as a Guest Account or had you used the Facebook Backup Save Feature before losing the account? 
- Could you please tell us the Make, Model, and OS Version of all devices that you are using to run this application?
- Could you please tell us the if you had to update your device OS right before the update of the application since the minimum is now OS 9 to run the game.
- Please confirm that you will lose the progress on the new account once we have restored your lost account.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks @LakeStone

Can you estimate timing for the fix?  I answered the above questions late yesterday, but need to let my coalition know if they will need to make other plans.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    spesler said:
    Thanks @LakeStone

Can you estimate timing for the fix?  I answered the above questions late yesterday, but need to let my coalition know if they will need to make other plans.
    We have received numerous requests and support is prioritizing these tickets in there work today.  It may take 24 - 48 hours but if you can let your Coalition know to share the information I provided, that will help speed up the process.  
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thanks for getting on the fix so quickly!
  • DaddyO
    DaddyO Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Should I send a second ticket with all of that info? I sent one last night immediately after my account was reset. I only reported the situation with my nickname. Curiously, my account reset instead of giving me 30 crystals for finishing Trials white. 
  • LakeStone
    Options
    DaddyO said:
    Should I send a second ticket with all of that info? I sent one last night immediately after my account was reset. I only reported the situation with my nickname. Curiously, my account reset instead of giving me 30 crystals for finishing Trials white. 
    I think it would be good if you can follow-up with the additional info so when the team gets to their ticket, they have all the info needed.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @LakeStone I proactively provided the information you requested and still got a response from support asking for it. That was pretty disappointing because I thought since I provided it they would restore me. Also since we're all locked out are we going to get the elite pack gift given to us as seeing how we missed out on it?
  • LakeStone
    Options
    @LakeStone I proactively provided the information you requested and still got a response from support asking for it. That was pretty disappointing because I thought since I provided it they would restore me. Also since we're all locked out are we going to get the elite pack gift given to us as seeing how we missed out on it?
    Can you PM me your ticket number and UID so I can see what is happening to improve the service for everyone as you shouldn't need to provide information twice.  
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @LakeStone i have encountered same issue as @GrizzoMtGPQ i will pm u
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @LakeStone I created a ticket earlier today, now the ticket isn't there anymore.  Nobody contacted me and nothing was done to restore my account.  Please help.
  • MarsDeon
    MarsDeon Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone I sent all info BEFORE support asking like @GrizzoMtGPQ. Please read PM.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    @LakeStone I'm still locked out. No further communication from support.
  • MarsDeon
    MarsDeon Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone I am locked too and have no answer from support.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Please be aware that Customer Support is available to help during the hours of 9am - 6pm PDT. You can find more details about their availability here: D3 Go! Support

Rest assured that all of your tickets are being reviewed, and the support team will be able to assist once they're in office. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    And I'm restored!
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    At least they finally acknowledged my ticket. 
  • DaddyO
    DaddyO Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Looks like form letters are being sent out on a first come first served basis. I did get one in about 24 hours. I responded to the form letter with the  additional requested info. Now at 48 hours I checked the status of my ticket it says that I do not have an active ticket. I'm confused and disappointed.  So I submitted another packet with all of the information. I'm bummed that I'm not going to take advantage of the half-price sale this week.  I really do want to enjoy this game. Sometimes it's hard.  I have had my account reset before i'm not sure why it's taking so long this time. 
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    My account is restored! :)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @DaddyO said:
    Looks like form letters are being sent out on a first come first served basis. I did get one in about 24 hours. I responded to the form letter with the  additional requested info. Now at 48 hours I checked the status of my ticket it says that I do not have an active ticket. I'm confused and disappointed.  So I submitted another packet with all of the information. I'm bummed that I'm not going to take advantage of the half-price sale this week.  I really do want to enjoy this game. Sometimes it's hard.  I have had my account reset before i'm not sure why it's taking so long this time. 
    Apologies for the confusion. There has been an influx of account restore ticket requests lately, so Customer Support has been a bit on the busy side. If you'd like, I can take a look at your ticket and see where I can help out, if you wouldn't mind providing me your reference number in a message.

My account is restored! :)
    Glad to hear that! :smiley:
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby you will get mine in a 2 min
  • MadOverlord
    MadOverlord Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, all my progress is lost, all in-app purchases, all my precious rare care cards... I created a ticket from within the iOS-app and got an answer back for what game my ticket is and on what platform i play - bummer! Since my answer nothing happened. Problem is I have played for a very long time, think it was what you call a guest account. I think I can recall my account name but because I had to set this at the beginning and never used it since then I am not sure I remember it right. 
    So there is a big sign on the wall, that this game is finished for me - one more angry customer for you...