Stuck at "Bottom screen cicle cycling" after finishing battle

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
Hi.

I have just played in Emergency Ordinances event since the 2.2.1 update in 2 android devices. Tablet and smartphone.

The two last battles I have played I got stuck at "Bottom screen cicle cycling" after finishing and winning the battle. I got stuck and the only thing the games does is cycling the little cycle placed at the bottom at the screen. It is supposse to appear the big circle in the middle of the screen and the "Loading Profile" message but it never happens.

After restarting the game each time, it counted the battles as won (thank god).

Before these two battles I have played Emergency Ordinances event in the Tablet and have no problem.

Yesterday I have twice the same problem in the smartphone in just two Battles in white planes event but even before started, what made me lose 2 battles. I have played many more times on this smartphone without problem.

Comments

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have won and collected your ribbon then you get the endless spinning circle and never go back to the node screen, then u can kill the app and reload. when u go into the events node screen u will see tje progression bar at the bottom move and u will be credited wjatever u won.....

if u get something went wrong and cannot collect the ribbons then u get nothing
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just right after those wrong ending battles and wrote the post, I played another 2 in the same conditions: same smartphone, same event and same wifi. 

Everything went perfect, but I think is something to solve.

I agree with Monkeynutts that it is worse the Something went wrong screen after playing/winning (no rewards) and of course getting suck while starting to load a battle (lost battle without even have started).