Special Taco vaults for anniversary?

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm itching to open up my taco tokens, but I realize that if there's something cool there during the anniversary, then I wouldn't want to waste them now. I guess I'll just keep waiting :smiley:

Also, do you know when the anniversary occurs?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something cool?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anniversary of the game is Oct 3rd, so events should start either the 5th or 12th (my guess is the latter)

Last year those Tacos would've given you a run at Dino, but otherwise I don't there was anything special about the DDQ vaults.  It's the Anniversary Vault itself that was loaded and presented great value.
  • mpqr7
    I'm hoarding up my HP as well... I've got around 14,000 right now! Hopefully that will give me a chance to win some more Dinos!!!
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 said:
    I'm hoarding up my HP as well... I've got around 14,000 right now! Hopefully that will give me a chance to win some more Dinos!!!

Last anniversary I got 9 with about 6k. So I'd say you have a chance. :) 
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you. I've been figuring out where I want to spend the HP I've been gathering now that I've mostly got everyone rostered. I'm overflowing and HFH store is not enough return investment for me right now so I've been eying what might be a good store to buy out. Anniversary store is sure to be a good one.  :)
  • mpqr7
    Also, I'd like to request an event during the Anniversary that will show sparkly victory banners!!