Marvel Puzzle Quest at Gen Con 50 Updated (8/7/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited August 2017 in MPQ General Discussion

Update 8/16/17 - Gen Con is almost here and I wanted to provide a quick update for those attending.  We will not be holding a free raffle at the end of each day as we would like each visitor to walk away with a free gift.  So come by the booth and get your free in-game gift.  What is the gift you ask? Well you will need to swing by and visit us to find out.

Hi Everyone –

We are happy to announce that we will be at Gen Con again this year showing off Marvel Puzzle Quest at the show.

Gen Con 50 takes place August 17 – 20 at the Indiana Convention Center and we will be at Booth #2919. Just look for the D3 Go! booth when you arrive in the main hall!

Come by and say hello and show us that you have Marvel Puzzle Quest downloaded on your mobile device for a free in-game gift. Also be sure to pick-up a free raffle ticket for in-game prizes that will take place at the end of each day, 1 hour before show closing.

We hope to see you there!

Tagged:

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't been to Gen Con in years. I bet it's gotten absolutely huge. Should go again...
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's *incredibly* big this year for the Big 50. I'll stop by the booth again this year...
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sad i cant go and dont get any gift :(
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I figured this would be the case when I spied D3go! on the vendor list. I'll stop through again and hope to meet Brigby this time.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I haven't been to Gen Con in years. I bet it's gotten absolutely huge. Should go again...
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Quick search tells me attendance has doubled since I last went.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    I figured this would be the case when I spied D3go! on the vendor list. I'll stop through again and hope to meet Brigby this time.
    @ZeiramMR Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is unfortunately the only convention I won't be attending this year. :(
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Will Steam players be able to still get the in-game bonus if we bring our Steam name or game name?
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    See you on Saturday (maniacal laugh. maniacal laugh).
  • ZeiramMR
    Options
    @Brigby With it being the 50th one this should be a big one; sorry you have to miss it.
  • ZeiramMR
    Options
    Warbringa said:
    Will Steam players be able to still get the in-game bonus if we bring our Steam name or game name?
    I can't speak for their answer, but having the Steam app on your phone or logging in through your phone's Internet browser should let you remotely show that you have the game.
  • Ramble2
    Ramble2 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing your booth and meeting some of the team!
  • Brigby
    Options
    @ZeiramMR said:
    Brigby With it being the 50th one this should be a big one; sorry you have to miss it.
    That's ok. I'll just be vicariously experiencing it through my co-workers that will be there :p
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Warbringa said:
    For sure, we can credit Steam users as well.  Just come by and let us know you play on Steam.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How soon before the Marvel.com article goes up? The banner at your table at Gen-con outs the two new characters.
  • Brigby
    Options
    ronin-san said:
    How soon before the Marvel.com article goes up? The banner at your table at Gen-con outs the two new characters.
    I'll be posting a sneak peek of both characters' abilities later today, and yes, it will also reveal who these two mystery characters are!