Championing Advice - 4*/5* championing vs. rechampioning 3*

amarrero
amarrero Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
Going straight to the point:
  1. I have nine 4*s left to champion (GR, IW, Flaptain, Venom, MM, SG, Drax, Elektra, TA Hulk)
  2. I have two 5* ready to champion (5Cap and 5* SL, already have 7 5*s champed)
  3. I have five 3* ready to re-champion (already have a 266 copy of those)
Should I be championing the rest of my 4*s, save for the two 5* I can champion or re-champion my 3*s?  I have 2 Flaptain and 5 3* DP on my vine.  Any advice would be welcomed.

Comments

• amarrero
    OJSP said:
    Any options would involve gathering a lot of iso. But purely from the rarity of covers, I'd go for 2,1,then 3.
    Yeah, this is more of a long-term planning question rather than what I'm going to do right now.  I gather enough ISO from play/rewards now that I've been to champion a 4* every 8-9 days.  It's just a matter of where I should spend my resources.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    if you don't have 14th 5* covers, go with the covers in your q. so id do flaptain and 3dp first, then whoever else you pull 14th cover for
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can guarantee that you won't pull any extra 5* covers by just not pulling LTs, which lets you get option 1 and/or 3 out of the way first. Personally I'd rechamp the 3*s first. The covers come relatively often and they're a great source of goods once they get to 230 or so.
  • amarrero
    Jarvind said:
    You can guarantee that you won't pull any extra 5* covers by just not pulling LTs, which lets you get option 1 and/or 3 out of the way first. Personally I'd rechamp the 3*s first. The covers come relatively often and they're a great source of goods once they get to 230 or so.
    I'll probably hoard until SL5 leaves the LLs or I have enough ISO to champion him (most of my 5* are in the 450-455 range).  I still have about 9 days to decide on DP3 or 11 days to decide on Flaptain, so I may have enough ISO do to both by next week.
  • amarrero
    edited August 2017

What? Sell max champs? Yep. They've paid out all their rewards. Having a base level 2 vs a lvl 144 makes little difference. Eventually, you'll get to a point where even the level of most 3s matters little.
    I already recycle all my max champed 2* as soon as I have 13 covers to re-champion.  As for recycling my 3*, I'm not sure I'm quite there yet.  Having those do help a bit in PvP given their health at lv412. At least for me, any PvP team without a max champed featured character has a target on their back.